Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSU has really closed on Oregon. They were within 3 a second ago, now down 4 at 52-48.

It's Shan, pronounced like Shane.

 

His parents couldn't afford another vowel... :D

His parents couldn't afford another vowel... :D

 

Boo. :flame:

  • Author

UNC 113

Bloody Mary 74

  • Author

I had Vandy only winning one game. Did anyone have them going far?

First time I've seen Blake Griffin play this year. I'm impressed.

Stallings blew a gasket earlier.

First time I've seen Blake Griffin play this year. I'm impressed.

 

I knew he was going to be good, but didn't think it would be right away like it was...

Looks like #4 Vandy is going down too. They are down by 21. They were never in that game. At least Miss. St. is playing better and leading.

"Hairston for three! Oh! He missed it BADLY!" :lol:

Big L for the SEC... :jump:

I'm intrigued by this MSU/Memphis matchup. I think MSU has the athletes to hang.

I had Vandy only winning one game. Did anyone have them going far?

 

 

I had them in the sweet16.

Oregon always gets high marks in Tournament eye candy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.