Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

St. Mary's has closed within 8 at 69-61, 3:14 remaining.

 

Gonzaga in trouble now, down 5 to Davidson at 79-74. Just over 30 seconds remaining.

 

WKU's lead down to 5 at 78-73.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need Western to win (they're winning), Davidson (they're winning) and St.Mary's. I had all three picked to win. Also had Tennessee picked.

Gonzaga misses their first free throw of two, and then gets a lane violation on the second. Davidson is up 5 with 14.5 left, going to the line, and this game, is over. Tremendous effort from Curry who has 37 points, and was 8/10 from three.

Adam Morrison looks terrible.

  • Author

Curry from Davidson has 8 three pointers

Drake to the line for two free throws. Imagine that.

 

Drake looks like they're going to start fouling to extend the game.

  • Author

I picked Davidson, but did not WKU...

I picked Davidson, but did not WKU...

WKU hasn't won yet. The lead is down to 5 at 83-78. Western looks like they're just trying to survive at this point.

Western takes a shot much sooner than they needed to, and that leads to Drake getting some free throws on the other end. 86-80 WKU, 1:41 left.

 

The ONLY reason Drake is in this game at all is their free throw shooting. They're 28/34 from the line.

I was hoping St. Mary's would pull off the comeback.

Horn shows why I think so little of his coaching when he calls timeout during a 2 on 1 break.

 

Drake within 1 at 86-85. I've got that feeling that Western is going to lose this one.

  • Author

Drake pulls within 1. 86-85

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.