Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

13 turnovers in the half for Western. That's so bad.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curry dropped 40 for Davidson.

  • Author

tied. at 88

Huge shot for WKU, but watch that three!

 

What were you saying DF? :lol:

WKU had better win it here, because they are not going to win this in OT.

What were you saying DF? :lol:

I think I'd have let them drive for a two before I'd have given up a three. That's all they'll shoot.

That was terrible. That was one of the worst calls I've seen.

Well, on the replay it wasn't so bad.

It wasn't a call I think you should make at that point in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.