Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

America will not go away.

I wish that game wasn't on at the same time as WKU. I'm trying to follow both, and it's not really working.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Davidson has closed in on Gonzaga. 62 all in that game, just went under 10 minutes.

WKU is looking great right now.

 

I'm a lifetime UK fan, but this WKU would have beat UK this year. IMO. For what it's worth.

If you ask Hilltopper fans, they'd tell you there's a lot of years they think they'd win. I think the all-time series is 3-2 UK.

Saint Mary's was one of the trendy upset picks that I did jump on. Looks like they're going to be loss #2 for me. Everyone else coming through so far.

Lofton's line so far for UT: 1/6 from the floor, 0/4 from three, 2/2 FT, 3 turnovers, 4 points.

I believe UT is pulling away. Up 6 at 59-53 with 2:13 left.

WKU looking a little tight now. 74-63 now, 6:46 and Drake ball.

WKU is gonna have to withstand one last push by Drake.

 

Hopefully they can do it.

WKU has turned it over on three straight possessions.

Drake on a 7-0 run now and there's still a LOT of time remaining. 5:24 left.

WKU has 25 fouls to Drake's 12, which is a joke quite frankly. Evans just fouled out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.