Who wins 6A in 2008

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never, Of Course!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::banana:

This must be true. I understand that St. Xavier recognizes only two types of outcomes. Games won and games they "should have" won.

As far as this thread, I've already stated one of the Louisville "green" teams will win the 6A crown in 2008.

And it begins....and it's just March! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's been too quiet around here of late. CentreRocks has been doing his best to stir the pot for a few months now, and I finally decided he needed some antagonistic help in getting the :fight: :fire: :fight: going. I'm glad to help the cause in any way that I can. :lol: :devil: :lol:

It's been too quiet around here of late. CentreRocks has been doing his best to stir the pot for a few months now, and I finally decided he needed some antagonistic help in getting the :fight: :fire: :fight: going. I'm glad to help the cause in any way that I can. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Ox, you must be feeling ALOT better! :jump:

Please mention the injury issues last year so CR will have more to discuss.:thumb:

Ox, you must be feeling ALOT better! :jump:

Please mention the injury issues last year so CR will have more to discuss.:thumb:

Thanks, Tiger1990, I am feeling MUCHO BETTER! Besides just rotten LUCK, to your point, key injuries also have bedeviled our "best-in-class" Tiger teams of late. This year, however, we are not going to just wait for some ill-wind to befall us. Preseason courses in Voo-Doo, plus getting the local groceries to remove the Lucky Charms from their shelves, should serve our cause well. :flame::jump:

A whole lot of discussion about two teams that approach the season in fundamentally different ways.

IMO X goes at it trying to win anyway they can with thier 22 strongest players. A whole lot is shouldered by star players that may change around during the year. But for the most part they, like so many teams, get it in their head who "the studs" are and stick with them. Very little changes.

Also IMO Trinity tends to use the early part of the season as a way to test the waters, try players out, try schemes out and make adjustments. The coaching staff seems to have the timing down sufficiently well to peak at the right moment. I'm not saying they don't try to win every game also, but I don't think they are as afraid to loose.

Male and Manual are the only others that may be considered as challenges, but I don't see it this year. Other than Justin Green I'm not sure what Male's packing. Manual lost their OC which may not be that bad since he typically went for the big play and fell short many times when a short play would have kept the ball alive. So many of the other publics have had coaching changes recently I'm not sure they are a threat - yet.

Out in the state I'm not sure any can match the speed the Louisville schools have every year.

Trinity will not win the title in 08. They will be a good team that turns in a good playoff run but will come up short. Sorry to say but the run has come to an end. T comes back hard and fast in 09.

How can you call yourself a rock supporter and say T is not going to win in 08 and 09?