Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kudos to Clay Euton!!

Featured Replies

Is Jackson's parents looking for a job? If he is moving for basketball gain only I don't agree with it. Do you think KHSAA is going to look at it as being the same situation as Euton.

Yes. And frankly, there may be more of a reason for the Jackson's to move than the Eutons. I will not post any of that here or anywhere else, just trust that there are other issues that may preclude them from staying at RH. And considering that's the case, where do you suppose, or should I say suggest, that they go?

Yes. And frankly, there may be more of a reason for the Jackson's to move than the Eutons. I will not post any of that here or anywhere else, just trust that there are other issues that may preclude them from staying at RH. And considering that's the case, where do you suppose, or should I say suggest, that they go?

 

Evidently you are closer to the situation then I am, so I will withdraw my views on the Jackson situation until later date. I just don't agree that a player should be able to move just for athletic reasons and that is all I had to base the Jackson situation on. I have been reading all the threads on this Euton thing and this is the first I have read about the Jackson's needing to move unless I missed something somewhere. I only share my views on what I know. Thank you very sincerely for enlighten me.

Good for the family and the kid. If my son had his ability, it would be a no-brainer to relocate and look for employment elsewhere. Even if I wasn't looking for a job, I would still re-locate for the best interest of my son. This move will only help the kid prepare for the next level and of course it will help Scott Co. but so be it. He had to go somewhere so why not Scott Co.? I wish Dakotah and his family the best.

Good for the family and the kid. If my son had his ability, it would be a no-brainer to relocate and look for employment elsewhere. Even if I wasn't looking for a job, I would still re-locate for the best interest of my son. This move will only help the kid prepare for the next level and of course it will help Scott Co. but so be it. He had to go somewhere so why not Scott Co.? I wish Dakotah and his family the best.
:thumb:As would any caring parent.
Good for the family and the kid. If my son had his ability, it would be a no-brainer to relocate and look for employment elsewhere. Even if I wasn't looking for a job, I would still re-locate for the best interest of my son. This move will only help the kid prepare for the next level and of course it will help Scott Co. but so be it. He had to go somewhere so why not Scott Co.? I wish Dakotah and his family the best.

 

:thumb::thumb:Well said madman!!!!!!

Sound's like sour grapes!:argue:

 

Only if you don't like playing by the rules.

How many kids will this make that have moved to Scott County and are on the basketball team?

How many kids will this make that have moved to Scott County and are on the basketball team?

 

If they all comply with the transfer rules, good for Scott County. Their program is highly regarded and is always in contention for the title. Who wouldn't want to go there under these circumstances?

From what I've seen and heard, the move by the Eutons was/is totally above board. Job lost, relocated. I fail to see a problem here.

 

However, playing devil's advocate, there are those who obviously, right or wrong, real or imagined; believe that Euton and Jackson are joined at the hip. As a result, SHOULD Jackson find his way into the Scott County school system, there will be those who say that the smell test isn't passed. Again, right or wrong, real or imagined. And I don't think that there should be a lot of idle speculation on that front until something "official" happens. Then, and only then, maybe a "Jackson thread" will be warranted.

 

Not having firsthand knowledge, I am not in any position to comment on the Euton-Jackson connection (real or imagined). There are a lot of folks that are close enough to the Rose Hill program to do that. Again, I see no issue with the Eutons' move.

Only if you don't like playing by the rules.

 

Still sounds like sour grapes:argue: And who are you to determine the rules with out knowing the whole story anyway?

Why should Euton set out a year if Jackson transfers. If Euton is there legally what does that have to do with Jackson. I have made my views known in other post in this thread about Euton. Now if Jackson was to follow my view would not be the same about Jackson.

 

I am confident that the KHSAA would do the right thing and evaluate each case on its own merit.

I am confident that the KHSAA would do the right thing and evaluate each case on its own merit.
:thumb: As they should do!
:thumb: As they should do!

 

I agree with this statement also, and if Jackson makes a move as well to the Scott area he should be able to play, if its a legal move why would he not be able to play.

Legit move? Let's not be hypocritical. We know why it is a move, to protect his son's future and I have no problem with that as I would propably do the same. However, to attempt to justify immediate eligibility is a farce and slap in the face to the 20 or 30 kids that did not get their eligibility when they moved. His profile gives him different looks from the powers that be and that is why the KHSAA will never be about the very intent of their being, WHAT IS BEST FOR THE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT. SHAME SHAME SHAME on the KHSAA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.