Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your Final Four Teams? And Who win's the Title?

Featured Replies

Price is the primary PG and the best shooter from distance. You didn't want Green in that role as a Gator fan on most nights. Austrie, Dyson and Wiggins are the group needed to find a guy in that shooter role...

 

 

I agree as a Gator fan, Though he might have been the most important piece to the championship puzzle.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's for another day...

 

I also think UL has a shot at making the FF.

 

For sibiling rivarly purposes I hope your wrong, but I think you already knew that. Go Marquette.

I agree as a Gator fan, Though he might have been the most important piece to the championship puzzle.

 

Way back when I was called nuts for my fondness of that group of Gators, it was Green I liked best...

I will die if UNC wins the title... I can't hear about that anymore from my friend. 2005 was enough!

Louisville

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

 

Kansas over UCLA.

Louisville, Georgetown, Memphis, UCLA

 

Memphis over Georgetown

Louisville

Vanderbilt

Texas

UCLA

 

Champ: Louisville

UCLA has been my title pick all season, so I guess I'll stick with them. To be honest, this will be the third consecutive year I've picked them...and the last two they've been a eliminated by Florida and that great Gator bunch. With Noah and company out of the picture, I think this is the year Howland finally gets it...

 

UCLA, G'town and Kansas were three teams I was planning to pick beforehand, but I had to change since Kansas and G'town meet in the Elite 8.

 

I'm pretty comfortable picking UCLA, Texas and Georgetown...

 

From the east, despite how good UNC is, I'm uneasy about picking them for some reason. I'm really debating between Carolina, U of L and Tennessee. Right now, I'm leaning toward Louisville, but I haven't committed yet...

 

In any case, I'm picking Kansas and UCLA in the big game with the Bruins winning a rematch of last year's Elite 8 matchup (I think).

Standford - South

UCLA - West

Georgetown - Midwest

North Carolina - East

 

UNC

North Carolina

Vanderbilt

UCLA

Texas

 

North Carolina over UCLA

  • Author
Louisville

Vanderbilt

Texas

UCLA

 

Champ: Louisville

 

This has to be the upset special bracket.

Louisville

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

 

Kansas - Texas final = Texas wins the best two of three between the two and are the National Champions

 

 

 

 

(that was my BGP bracket), I am going the with the M. Golic method and have several "sheets of integrity"...:D

UNC

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

 

Kansas defeats UCLA

UNC

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

 

UNC beats TEXAS in finals

UNC

Wisconsin

Texas

UCLA

 

UNC

UCLA

 

UCLA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.