Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your Final Four Teams? And Who win's the Title?

Featured Replies

I would like to see the picks of some of the resident "experts"....

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL

Gtown

Texas

UCLA

 

UCLA over Gtown

I hosted 6 podcasts tonight, so I wanted to wait to get home before I worked on my bracket so I didn't show bias for what I picked. With UC going to the CBI I'm way off track now. I should have my picks up tomorrow evening...

I like:

 

North Carolina, UCLA, Texas, Georgetown.

 

UCLA will win the championship IMO.

Texas

UNC

G-Town

Uconn

 

You beat me to the UConn pick, That Region is week, UConn remains me alot of the 06 version of Florida.

 

With them I like Tennesse Kansas and Memphis, Kansas and Memphis in the Finals with Kansas taking it home.

UConn reminds me a lot of the 06 version of Florida.

 

I can see that with the stipulation it's more of a group of 3rd year players first. Thabeet could very well be the wild card in this tournament...

Lville

KU

Stanford

Uconn

 

Lville gets revenge on Uconn in the final.

I can see that with the stipulation it's more of a group of 3rd year players first. Thabeet could very well be the wild card in this tournament...

 

The make up of the team more so than the class of the players, Just the way the team is put together. Agree on Thabeet, If he brings his "A" game he is almost impossible to play against.

I can see that with the stipulation it's more of a group of 3rd year players first. Thabeet could very well be the wild card in this tournament...

 

Sometimes he plays like a force... Sometimes he looks like he is just zoning out...

The make up of the team more so than the class of the players, Just the way the team is put together. Agree on Thabeet, If he brings his "A" game he is almost impossible to play against.

 

:thumb::thumb:

 

I would like the UConn version of Humphrey to show up before I agree on UF 06 and UConn 08... :p

:thumb::thumb:

 

I would like the UConn version of Humphrey to show up before I agree on UF 06 and UConn 08... :p

 

Defintly the major difference between both clubs. Humphrey might be a little bit of a strecth though, after all he is the all time 3 point shooter in the NCAA tourney, but I agree they need a consistent jump shooter. I think UConn is a little more athletic though.

Defintly the major difference between both clubs. Humphrey might be a little bit of a strecth though, after all he is the all time 3 point shooter in the NCAA tourney, but I agree they need a consistent jump shooter. I think UConn is a little more athletic though.

 

BTDUB... I picked UCONN first :D:walk:

BTDUB... I picked UCONN first :D

 

:laugh:, Great minds think a like. Curious what BTDUB means though.

:laugh:, Great minds think a like. Curious what BTDUB means though.

 

That's for another day...

 

I also think UL has a shot at making the FF.

Defintly the major difference between both clubs. Humphrey might be a little bit of a strecth though, after all he is the all time 3 point shooter in the NCAA tourney, but I agree they need a consistent jump shooter. I think UConn is a little more athletic though.

 

Price is the primary PG and the best shooter from distance. You didn't want Green in that role as a Gator fan on most nights. Austrie, Dyson and Wiggins are the group needed to find a guy in that shooter role...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.