March 16, 200818 yr :cry: I love it, and he just had to bring up about UK being a #1 seed and losing to Dwade and Marquette
March 16, 200818 yr Author What was he ticked about? ACC being #1 RPI conference and only getting 4 teams...
March 16, 200818 yr What was he ticked about? That the ACC only got 4 teams in with the top conference RPI.
March 16, 200818 yr Author Remember this next year boys and girls. Conference and conference RPI mean nothing in selection...
March 16, 200818 yr I think it's a legitimate question, but you could hear the shrill in his voice when he asked it. Good times.
March 16, 200818 yr I think it's a legitimate question, but you could hear the shrill in his voice when he asked it. Good times. He asked the question, the guy gave his answer and Packer seemed like he still didn't understand so he asked again. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.