Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson 78 Duke 74

Featured Replies

^ They have looked like that for about the last 5-6 times they have played Duke. This loss was coming sooner rather than later.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could be Georgetown, I would like for them to lose tonight.

 

I think are losses are about the same. I think we have beaten more quality teams than they have. One of their better wins is Marquette, who we have beat as well. They lost to Memphis, we lost to Carolina(by closer margin). We also beat UNC and Wisonsin. But your right, they would be the only team that could pass us IMO.

  • Author
It could be Georgetown, I would like for them to lose tonight.

 

If G-Town wins the Beast I think they take Dule's 2 seed.

I just looked at the Bracketology and they were already a 2 seed. Did they take X's spot or what?

Final...:banana:

 

:dancingpa

I lived in Dayton when Oliver coached there, this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

 

I'm a UVA fan, but this is really great to see Clemson FINALLY beat Duke and get to their first conference tournament final since 1962?!? :scared:

 

Congrats Tigers!! :ylsuper:

I congratulate them as well. They played with so much effort today.

I'll sleep good tonight. If North Carolina had lost I'd sleep even better.

:dancingpa

My only wish I guess is that Duke can and will play much worse from here on out.

You live by the 3, you die by the 3... As a college basketball fan, I like this Duke team... But I don't see the making a run in March.

 

Duke relies way too heavily on the three in my opinion.

Clemson did not even play THAT well until the final few minutes.

 

I don't think Duke will ever shoot that poorly from 3 again for a few years. But as many said I don't see them making much of a run in the tourney.

Clemson did not even play THAT well until the final few minutes.

 

I don't think Duke will ever shoot that poorly from 3 again for a few years. But as many said I don't see them making much of a run in the tourney.

 

Well here's the deal. If Duke shoots 20% from three, they win this game. IF they shoot 35% from three in the tourney they should make the Elite Eight.

Well here's the deal. If Duke shoots 20% from three, they win this game. IF they shoot 35% from three in the tourney they should make the Elite Eight.

 

I hope you understand that there is so many other factors than just what Duke shoots from 3 point range. For instance, they gave up 78 points tonight. There is rebounding, turnovers, etc. 35% from 3 point range is not a magical number that will lead to victories.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.