Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson 78 Duke 74

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEW.....what a disgusting, disgusting game by Duke....better this week than next.

Doesn't really hurt Duke much at all. Hopefully they got their bad game out of the way.

5-25 from behind the ARC will never get it done.

You live by the 3, you die by the 3... As a college basketball fan, I like this Duke team... But I don't see the making a run in March.

Like RP said, when you have that kind of shooting performance from three, and you take that many, you're bound to lose. What does it say that Duke was that bad from three but lost by 4?

I was thinking that if they shot this bad in this arena, I don't want them going back to it for the regional. Looks like they may go west now. WE'll see.

  • Author
Doesn't really hurt Duke much at all. Hopefully they got their bad game out of the way.

 

That takes them from a 2 to 3 seed possibly.

Clemson played really good and hit big shots down the stretch (Free throws). dUKe played really bad, worse I've seen this year. I guess today is not a complete loss... back to the tube to watch UT and ARK.

I think this Duke team has become a very very very good team, IFF they shot decent from 3.

Like RP said, when you have that kind of shooting performance from three, and you take that many, you're bound to lose. What does it say that Duke was that bad from three but lost by 4?

 

That when they are on fire(like the first UNC game) they are as close to unbeatable as possible.

That takes them from a 2 to 3 seed possibly.

 

I don't really think so. Who's taking their spot?

That takes them from a 2 to 3 seed possibly.

 

I think they'll still be a 2, but you very well may be right.

I don't really think so. Who's taking their spot?

 

It could be Georgetown, I would like for them to lose tonight.

I hate Duke, but I wasn't cheering against them like I usually do today. I just really wanted Clemson to get the W because they were playing their hearts out and you could tell how bad they wanted it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.