March 16, 200818 yr ^ With this team it will. They rebounded well today, they had some turnovers....but that happens.....if they are hitting 35% of their 3's, at worst they will outscore the other team.
March 16, 200818 yr ^ With this team it will. They rebounded well today, they had some turnovers....but that happens.....if they are hitting 35% of their 3's, at worst they will outscore the other team. I guess you just don't get it. There is much more to basketball than that. There is a lot of other factors involved. What if a team takes the 3 point shot away from Duke, or atleast keeps it to a more minimal number? Duke has weaknesses that they need to worry about. They don't matchup well with a team that has say more than 1 really quick guards or teams that have really good big men. At the same time Duke does a great job of spreading things out and causing mismatches that way. There is much more to it than a magic 3 point FG% needed to win.
March 16, 200818 yr I'll sleep good tonight. If North Carolina had lost I'd sleep even better. :thumb:
March 16, 200818 yr I'll sleep good tonight. If North Carolina had lost I'd sleep even better. You just might sleep better one night later, Clemson is playing UNC tough today
March 16, 200818 yr I say congrats to the Hammonds kid that shoots 43% from the line but stepped up and made them in the clutch...
March 16, 200818 yr I guess you just don't get it. There is much more to basketball than that. There is a lot of other factors involved. What if a team takes the 3 point shot away from Duke, or atleast keeps it to a more minimal number? Duke has weaknesses that they need to worry about. They don't matchup well with a team that has say more than 1 really quick guards or teams that have really good big men. At the same time Duke does a great job of spreading things out and causing mismatches that way. There is much more to it than a magic 3 point FG% needed to win. Is there something about me that you doubt, in regards to my knowledge of the game, and this Duke team? Like I said, at the rate that they shoot, if they shoot 35% from three, they would win. That OBVIOUSLY means, that the rest of the game would follow their normal actions. Geez
March 16, 200818 yr At the rate that this team shoots the 3, if they shoot 35% or above they are tough to beat. I will stretch that and say if they shoot 40% they are close to unbeatable(at the rate of how many 3's they take).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.