Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UGA/UK Update Thread

Featured Replies

You think losing (if they do)to an awful UGA puts the Cats back on the bubble?

 

Definitely. I really don't know if we will make it.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think losing (if they do)to an awful UGA puts the Cats back on the bubble?[/quote

 

Of Course. But with the way all the other teams are playing they should be in, but barely.

You think losing (if they do)to an awful UGA puts the Cats back on the bubble?

I don't know. I mentioned to a coworker when Ole Miss lost that it could end up being worse. A loss to Georgia is far worse than a loss to Ole Miss. The rest of the bubble has been so bad it may not matter, but this is bad.

It was a good no call either way. You can't call that.

What a retard in Perry stevenson

Well that was really dumb by Stevenson.

Thanks Perry. I know it was a miracle chance, but now it's an impossibility.

That's pretty smart Perry....the last two plays have been awesome...

Because that was planned...and UK did what they wanted.. Good no call by the ref.

It was a foul. You call it the same as you would if it was the first of the game. A foul is a foul. Of course it was planned, that shouldn't make a difference.

I"m not sure what just happened.

That might be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.:lol:

I struggle to think of how this weekend could've been worse for Kentucky and their fanbase.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.