Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UGA/UK Update Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 270
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take it, but that was another stupid move by Bradley. He should've held the ball for the final shot.

Gotta play good defense! Do not give up an easy 3!

Now a 3-pointer sends us packing.

BTW, what a favor Georgia did by shooting that three instead of going in to Bliss.

HUGE PLAY BE STEVENSON.

 

Yep, that was a CRUCIAL offensive rebound.

I'll take it, but that was another stupid move by Bradley. He should've held the ball for the final shot.

 

True...

I'll take it, but that was another stupid move by Bradley. He should've held the ball for the final shot.

 

No need. He knows he is clutch.

HUGE PLAY BE STEVENSON.

 

He should of went straight up with that instead of kicking it back out...but hey it worked. :lol:

BTW, what a favor Georgia did by shooting that three instead of going in to Bliss.

 

:thumb:

 

This has been a crazy game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 2nd OT.

Yep, that was a CRUCIAL offensive rebound.

 

I was talking about the steal. But that too.

I'll take it, but that was another stupid move by Bradley. He should've held the ball for the final shot.

 

Yep, definitely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.