Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UGA/UK Update Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 270
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jasper having a nightmare at the offensive end.

I wish they could play 2 semifinal games tomorrow, then the 2 teams in the finals would both have to play a double header. It would be a lot more fair, but they said the conference automatic bids have to be turned in by 5 pm tomorrow.

UK looks like they're dead in the water.

knee went the wrong direction. hope PS is okay.

Nice to see UK is back to games so bad I can barely contain myself.

 

Even better, a hurt player.

 

Funny stuff!!!!

 

This is hard to watch, and I am a unbias bi-standard.

I said at the start of OT six points would win it.

That's what I'm thinking. I think without Gaines, we should take the OT. But who knows..

 

I was gonna say that, but didnt want to jinx us.

I wish they could play 2 semifinal games tomorrow, then the 2 teams in the finals would both have to play a double header. It would be a lot more fair, but they said the conference automatic bids have to be turned in by 5 pm tomorrow.

 

Agreed, but UK and UGA were outvoted by the other three already in the semifinals.

Gotta get a basket here or try and draw a foul

Agreed, but UK and UGA were outvoted by the other three already in the semifinals.

 

Shocker

Man I hope Kentucky wins...

 

I am confident that neither team will win tonight, but I'd still like to see Kentucky at least get a shot.

I was gonna say that, but didnt want to jinx us.

 

I don't believe in jinxing anything :lol:. I am fairly sure what I say or do has zero effect on this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.