March 15, 200818 yr I don't expect them to make the call there. It's a foul, but the ref simply can't make that call here.
March 15, 200818 yr I don't expect them to make the call there. It's a foul, but the ref simply can't make that call here. If it's a foul, it's a foul. Why don't you call it?
March 15, 200818 yr Because that was planned...and UK did what they wanted.. Good no call by the ref.
March 15, 200818 yr Exactly why the shortest guy on the floor does not inbound there either. Terrible pass.
March 15, 200818 yr And that's why you hold for last shot no matter how good the shot looks. 8.8 seconds was an eternity. All the talk about two games, in the now likely event UK loses, that stuff shouldn't have mattered. If they miss the tourney, they can only blame themselves. You think losing (if they do)to an awful UGA puts the Cats back on the bubble?
March 15, 200818 yr If it's a foul, it's a foul. Why don't you call it? I'm sure that if UK were in Georgia's position right now it wouldn't be an issue.
March 15, 200818 yr I'm sure that if UK were in Georgia's position right now it wouldn't be an issue. I disagree. A foul is a foul.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.