Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 80 Florida 69

Featured Replies

Stick a fork in Florida...They're done!!!

Stick a fork in Florida...They're done!!!

 

We will be back, I'm not too thrilled about what Billy had to say after the game though..not liking the future or what not. We'll be fine, top 10 class coming in next season. Florida won't be down long, have fun while it last. Best of luck to the Cats tomorrow.

24 Teams.

 

 

Florida is the fourth repeat champ to miss the tourney the next year. Oklahoma A&M (OSU), Kentucky, and UCLA all missed after back to back titles. I don't know about Oklahoma A&M, but UK I believe was by choice. They played in the NIT that year despite winning the SEC.

 

1950 UK was not invited back because the NCAA took NC State instead. Rupp felt it was a little "back room" fellowship that kept KY out.

 

1979 UK missed the NCAA and were 19-11 at the time. Then only 2 teams could make it from each Conference in the expanded field of 48. UK upset regular season champ LSU in the Tourney but playing 4 games in 4 days hurt them and they lost to TN in the SEC Final in OT. The NCAA had to take TN and really had no choice but to add LSU as the final bid.

 

I'm trying to remember but was the Kansas team not given a bid just because of record or were they on probation because of the Manning thing?

:madman::irked::fight::mad::argue:

 

Joe, I hope we play the Cats here in the next two days. We do play on 10-4...lets go together.

 

Hey guys I meant that more as a compliment to Bama than a shot. I think Gottfried is what is holding that program back. With the addition of Kennedy, Pelphrey and Pearl the last couple of years I'd just assume not have to deal with a Tide program coached by someone that could develop that talent.

Ok, Joe...we will let it go. We are just walking around with some short fuses.:jump:

What a start by the Crimson Tide. I especially enjoyed it because it was Florida. Imagine that. I like Donovan, but dislike the Gators.

Bama's has some very athletic players.

The Gator reign is OVER in the SEC tourney!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.