Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 76 Louisville 69

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 years in a row.

That is too bad for UL I would have liked to have seen them to well.

 

I didn't watch the game, how did Pitt beat them?

Sam Young might be the most underrated player in the country. Big, strong, can score and defend. He drove me nuts this year...

 

I didn't watch the game, how did Pitt beat them?

 

They scored more baskets. The typical plan of attack, you know? ;)

Disapointing is the only way to put it. Cards looked like they had played the night before. Didn't seem to have any legs. Jerry Smith in a slump at the wrong time. Earl Clark played well. I am not sure but when UL came out of a time out they seemed intoxicated. Throwing the ball everywhere.

 

 

UL will be a 5 seed.

So what seed would this make UL get now? Possibly a 4 or 5?

They scored more baskets. The typical plan of attack, you know? ;)

Oh, that one. I wish more coaches would adapt that game plan. It is effective against a lot of teams in college hoops today.

It seems like UL losses there focus a lot late in games.

Louisville did not play very well! Padgett and Smith need to step it up a notch because neither of them came to play tonight. I see Louisville getting a 4 seed in the tournament but I am hoping for other possible high seeds to lose so they can help UL bump up! If you are a UL fan you have to root aganist teams such as Xavier,Notre Dame,Vanderbilt,Stanford and Indiana to hope for a possible 3 seed! I know I am being "too" hopeful but a true fan looks at the best case scenario!

Louisville did not play very well! Padgett and Smith need to step it up a notch because neither of them came to play tonight. I see Louisville getting a 4 seed in the tournament but I am hoping for other possible high seeds to lose so they can help UL bump up! If you are a UL fan you have to root aganist teams such as Xavier,Notre Dame,Vanderbilt,Stanford and Indiana to hope for a possible 3 seed! I know I am being "too" hopeful but a true fan looks at the best case scenario!

 

I think they played themselves into a 5 seed tonight. True fan or not a 3 is out of the question. Even if all those other teams lose what about tonight would make UL jump them?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.