March 10, 200818 yr Here's the latest. EAST (Charlotte) Raleigh (1) North Carolina (29-2) (16) Play-in Game (8) West Virginia (21-9) (9) Baylor (20-9) Denver (5) DRAKE (26-4) (12) Oregon (18-12) (4) Indiana (25-6) (13) STEPHEN F. AUSTIN (21-4) / Southland Washington D.C. (6) BYU (25-6) (11) Arizona (17-13) (3) XAVIER (26-5) (14) CORNELL (21-5) / Ivy Birmingham (7) Mississippi St (21-9) (10) Texas A&M (21-9) (2) GEORGETOWN (25-4) (15) AUSTIN PEAY (24-10) / OVC MIDWEST (Detroit) Birmingham (1) TENNESSEE (27-3) (16) UMBC (22-8) / Amer East (8) Oklahoma (21-10) (9) SOUTH ALABAMA (24-5) Denver (5) Michigan St (24-7) (12) New Mexico (24-7) (4) Notre Dame (24-6) (13) Arizona St (19-11) Omaha (6) GONZAGA (25-6) (11) Syracuse (19-12) (3) WISCONSIN (26-4) (14) UTAH ST (22-9) / WAC Raleigh (7) Washington St (23-7) (10) KENT ST (25-6) (2) DUKE (26-4) (15) BELMONT (24-8) / Atl Sun SOUTH (Houston) Little Rock (1) MEMPHIS (30-1) (16) AMERICAN (20-11) / Patriot (8) Kansas St (19-10) (9) Kentucky (18-11) Anaheim (5) Marquette (21-8) (12) Ohio State (19-12) (4) Stanford (24-6) (13) ORAL ROBERTS (21-8) / Summit Tampa (6) Vanderbilt (25-6) (11) Illinois St (23-9) (3) Louisville (24-7) (14) UC SANTA BARBARA (22-7) / Big West Omaha (7) DAVIDSON (24-6) (10) Miami-FL (20-9) (2) KANSAS (27-3) (15) PORTLAND ST (19-9) / Big Sky WEST (Phoenix) Anaheim (1) UCLA (27-3) (16) MORGAN ST (19-9) / MEAC (8) Pittsburgh (21-9) (9) Saint Mary's (24-6) Tampa (5) BUTLER (28-3) (12) Massachusetts (21-9) (4) Purdue (24-7) (13) GEORGE MASON (22-10) / CAA Washington D.C. (6) Clemson (21-8) (11) UNLV (22-7) (3) Connecticut (24-7) (14) SIENA (21-10) / MAAC Little Rock (7) Southern California (20-10) (10) Arkansas (20-10) (2) Texas (25-5) (15) WINTHROP (20-11) / Big South http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
March 10, 200818 yr I do not want to be a 9 seed if we have a choice. And To face Beasley in the first round, :eek:
March 10, 200818 yr UK will not survive the first weekend as a 8 or 9, if they can be a 7 or 10, given the right bracket, can make the sweet 16.
March 10, 200818 yr UK will not survive the first weekend as a 8 or 9, if they can be a 7 or 10, given the right bracket, can make the sweet 16. Which is why winning the SEC tournament and MAYBE getting a 6 seed would be so huge.
March 10, 200818 yr PERFECT bracket for Duke! I will take that and run with it. Please let that happen. :jump:
March 10, 200818 yr I don't want an 8 or 9 seed at all but U.K. has put themselves in that possibility by losing to the national powers Gardner Webb and San Diego. I will be happy with a bid of any kind considering how this team started out. I also believe that with the way that this U.K. team is playing right now, they could very possibly win a game or two and maybe upset someone. I know that if I am a coach of a higher seeded team, I wouldn't want to see U.K. in my bracket .
March 10, 200818 yr PERFECT bracket for Duke! I will take that and run with it. Please let that happen. :jump:I loved that bracket as well......please, please let it happen..... UK -vs- Beasley.....ouch he might go for 50.
March 10, 200818 yr I don't want an 8 or 9 seed at all but U.K. has put themselves in that possibility by losing to the national powers Gardner Webb and San Diego. San Diego has a better RPI than South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU.
March 10, 200818 yr San Diego has a better RPI than South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU. Which only shows you how bad the SEC is this year. :lol: You walked right into that one.
March 10, 200818 yr Goin up against Beasley would not be fun, but I don't think he would go for fifty.
March 10, 200818 yr Goin up against Beasley would not be fun, but I don't think he would go for fifty. 47??? :lol:
March 10, 200818 yr I don't think UK beats Ole Miss in the SEC Tourney. Bad matchup for UK without Patterson. That would knock them down a seed or two.
March 10, 200818 yr I loved that bracket as well......please, please let it happen..... UK -vs- Beasley.....ouch he might go for 50. He can score 70 and it won't matter because a good team always wins.
March 10, 200818 yr Everybody calm down Beasley might get his 50 but the rest of the team might score 10 combined. Beasley doesn't have much talent around, they don't play real good team ball and when things get rough they start blamin each other. If we beat them we would play Memphis and who did Memphis lose to Tennessee and if I'm correct we beat Tennessee and lost by 3. All we would do is slow down the game to a crawl then half court possessions it would be very interesting game but I would rather be an 6,7,10 or 11.
March 10, 200818 yr He can score 70 and it won't matter because a good team always wins. Ask Kansas that. Not saying that UK wont win, but Beasley and company can beat about any team if they are on.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.