Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 3-10-08

Featured Replies

I will be happy if they just get in but I sure don't want to play Kansas St. in the first game.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which only shows you how bad the SEC is this year. :lol:

 

You walked right into that one.

 

Down from having 3 final four teams in 2 years, yes.

 

The SEC is down a bit, but USD hasn't turned out to be as bad as we though they were.

It doesnt matter what seed we are or who we play....

 

Yes it does. Beasley would eat us alive.

Down from having 3 final four teams in 2 years, yes.

 

The SEC is down a bit, but USD hasn't turned out to be as bad as we though they were.

 

I never thought that I would see the day that a UK fan is hanging it's hat on the successes of other teams in the SEC....classic.

Goin up against Beasley would not be fun, but I don't think he would go for fifty.

 

Agreed. He's great player but he won't hit fifty.

I never thought that I would see the day that a UK fan is hanging it's hat on the successes of other teams in the SEC....classic.

 

You're slipping. I expect more from you.

Down from having 3 final four teams in 2 years, yes.

 

The SEC is down a bit, but USD hasn't turned out to be as bad as we though they were.

 

Who was the other team beside Florida?

 

This league has been mediocre the last two years with two pretty good teams in Florida and Tennessee and now this year it's just Tennessee that has a real shot to make some noise.

^ Nevermind it was LSU. Who had 1 and done Tyrus Thomas and really wasn't that great that year. They just made a pretty good run and beat my Dukies some how.

^ They were long, athletic, and deep....Duke was the exact opposite....even if they had the greatest shooter in NCAA history.

^ They were long, athletic, and deep....Duke was the exact opposite....even if they had the greatest shooter in NCAA history.

 

Pistol Pete had another year of eligibility?

San Diego has a better RPI than South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU.

 

I also would probably pick all of those to beat San Diego :D.

I don't go a lot on RPI and all of those other numbers. I realize that is where the tournament field comes from but I go on the what seems to be "ancient" and "outdated" method of actually watching the teams on the floor to form an opinion.:lol::thumb:

This league has been mediocre the last two years

 

Number 1 conference RPI last year. Keep hating all you want though.

Number 1 conference RPI last year. Keep hating all you want though.

 

That doesn't mean anything. The ACC is ranked 1st this year and we all know that isn't the case. The best conference this year(Big East) is rated 5th.

 

Last year the SEC had Florida and then Tenn. and Vandy were a bit above average. That's it.

 

My main point though is compared to other leauges THIS year, the SEC is not that good.

^ They were long, athletic, and deep....Duke was the exact opposite....even if they had the greatest shooter in NCAA history.

 

Best shooter in NCAA history? Did Pistol Pete Maravich came back from the grave to play for Duke :scared:?

Are you actually saying that Reddick was a better shooter than Pete Maravich :lol:?

No, I didn't look up any numbers and don't need to. Pete is the all time NCAA scorer and just what would his numbers had been if there had been a 3pt. line :eek:. If possible (which is another if frog had wings statement)that we could bring Maravich back and place him in a shooting contest with Reddick then imo Reddick would lose miserably.

The 3 pointer helped Reddick get his reputation. Reddick was a great shooter, no doubt but in no way could compare with the talent of Pete Maravich and a few others that I could go down the line and name but won't fool with it.

 

(and you say that others wear the "Homer" blinders...LOL)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.