Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(13)UConn 96 UC 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah......wish I could comment.

 

This one is a little different from that 86 to 83 loss earlier in the season.

The game was worse than the score............

What has happened to UC the last few games?????I thought Mick had these boys playing really well earlier in the year....:confused::confused::confused:

  • Author
The game was worse than the score............

 

Kentucky fans can't understand why you haven't called for Mick's head yet. :lol:

Kentucky fans can't understand why you haven't called for Mick's head yet. :lol:

I'm dealing with plenty of that on the UC boards tonight. Luckily it's not in the tens of thousands... :lol:

Wowzer.....Louisville plays the winner of Pitt -vs- UC next week...I was hoping it would be UC.

UC's version of UK's game against Vanderbilt, wow is the only thing I can think of.

Too bad it quit snowing.

Worst loss in Big East history...

Worst loss in Big East history...

 

For UC, or the Beast as a whole?

For UC, or the Beast as a whole?

 

As a whole... :irked::creepy:

I just saw the low-lights on Sportscenter.... a 30-0 run is hard to overcome. It looked bad.

The game was worse than the score............

 

At first glance, that would seem impossible.

At first glance, that would seem impossible.

At two hours, it's a painful reality...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.