Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(13)UConn 96 UC 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a UK fan I send out major empathy for all the bearcat fans out there. As I learned earlier in the season, this hurts bad and I feel for ya.

Unfortunately it appears this team has quit on Mick and that is never a good situation. U.C. has a long long way to go to reach respectablility and I'm not sure Mick is the man to do it. For that matter I'm not sure they will ever be much more then mediocre regardless of whoever coaches them.

Unfortunately it appears this team has quit on Mick and that is never a good situation. U.C. has a long long way to go to reach respectablility and I'm not sure Mick is the man to do it. For that matter I'm not sure they will ever be much more then mediocre regardless of whoever coaches them.

 

Maybe the most misinformed post I've ever seen on this site. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, and I'll leave it at that...

Maybe the most misinformed post I've ever seen on this site. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, and I'll leave it at that...

 

:lol:Am I the only one surprised by GTs response to my post. Hard for you to be impartial but you are entitled to your opinion as am I.:p

Worst loss in Big East history...

 

For Cincy or for any team ever?

 

Nevermind, I just saw the other post. That is unbelievable.

Well they certainly didn't quit on him when they were winning some big games a couple weeks ago. They have hit a wall, obviously didn't play well and you have the end result.

 

Like everybody else, I'm not surprised by the loss, but the margin is ridiculous. As GT has said, this team is moving in the right direction and if the pieces fall into place, they just might be competing for an NCAA tournament berth in the next couple years.

Unfortunately it appears this team has quit on Mick and that is never a good situation. U.C. has a long long way to go to reach respectablility and I'm not sure Mick is the man to do it. For that matter I'm not sure they will ever be much more then mediocre regardless of whoever coaches them.

 

Did you say this after the UK loss to Vandy? That obviously wasnt the case, so I cant say that it is necessarily the case here either.

Cincy did make this list on ESPN.com:

 

Ten Teams To Watch Next Season That Might Not (Or Definitely Won't) Make The Field:

 

1. Florida

2. Wake Forest

3. Cincinnati

4. Washington

5. Cal

6. UAB

7. Ole Miss

8. LSU

9. Alabama

10. Providence

Cincy did make this list on ESPN.com:

 

Ten Teams To Watch Next Season That Might Not (Or Definitely Won't) Make The Field:

 

1. Florida

2. Wake Forest

3. Cincinnati

4. Washington

5. Cal

6. UAB

7. Ole Miss

8. LSU

9. Alabama

10. Providence

 

***So if that comes to fruition, the SEC would end up being loaded next year.

Can the Bearcats get out of this funk in time to compete with Pitt in their 1st round tournament game. Or have they mailed it in?

Ouch!! I didn't expect the Bearcats to win but by 45? The same as Kentucky by 41 last month at Vandy. Not that it was a loss, but the margin was a little flukey.

After the 30 to 0 run I had enough I had to change the channel.

Can the Bearcats get out of this funk in time to compete with Pitt in their 1st round tournament game. Or have they mailed it in?

 

No. Color them done. I'm not so sure they've mailed it in, though. They are just playing some poor basketball. And poor basketball against very good teams can sometimes result in some pretty lop-sided scores. Assuming, of course, you consider 45 points lop-sided. :laugh:

***So if that comes to fruition, the SEC would end up being loaded next year.

 

There is alot of young talent in the SEC. They will rebound quite nicely next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.