Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Rotation...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't Bailey been the least impressive so far out of he, Volquez, and Cueto?

If Bailey comes north, he will not be the #5 IMO. I'd have Belisle as my #5 and then hope I don't need him very often.

 

It was Matts first year as a starter last year and he got better as the year went on. I would like Bailey as a 5 at the start of the season.

Noah Lowry or Jon Garland maybe?

 

Lowry is out until the end of April. Garland would be a nice adddition.

It was Matts first year as a starter last year and he got better as the year went on. I would like Bailey as a 5 at the start of the season.

 

Last 10 starts (remember some of them were against call-ups):

 

59 innings

69 hits

5.50 ERA

 

I'm supposed to feel good about that?

Cueto is in some where.

 

No chance. He'll be in Louisville.

  • Author
No chance. He'll be in Louisville.

 

He will be before Homer IMO.

If you are ranking them from spring training to date, it is my understanding that i would be:

 

1 Volquez

2 Cueto

3 Bailey

Should Be:

 

1. Harang

2. Arroyo

3. Fogg

4. Cueto

5. Belilse

 

Will Be:

 

1. Harang

2. Arroyo

3. Belilse

4. Fogg

5. Bailey

For those keeping score at home. Cueto's line today.

 

 

 

3 IP ...... 1H...... 4 K's........ 0 BB

For those keeping score at home. Cueto's line today.

 

 

 

3 IP ...... 1H...... 4 K's........ 0 BB

 

He gave up a hit! :eek: What's wrong with him :D

  • Author
For those keeping score at home. Cueto's line today.

 

 

 

3 IP ...... 1H...... 4 K's........ 0 BB

 

Ladies and gentleman meet your 2208 NL Rookie of the Year. :D Looks like I m not crazy.

Ladies and gentleman meet your 2208 NL Rookie of the Year. :D Looks like I m not crazy.

 

2208? I don't get it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.