Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach

I thinik that this is something, considering how everyone on here had their had named the coach a long time ago, and here we have someone that I don't think was even mentioned in any threads (I could be wrong and correct me if I am.)

Point being, you never know who is going to be hired until the actually announcement.

I think his name was floating around a bit, but your point is well taken. You just never know!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is Coach Scenters? Where is he originally from? Where did he play college football?

Everything previously mentioned makes him sound like a good choice for the Garrard program. I'm just looking for some biographical information.

Around 35, Berea/Madison Southern High School/No college playing experience.

Mark will do a good job.

Coach Scenters is a great coach and a better person. He will build a program focused on helping his players become better men and winning football games will be a bi-product of that mission. He has his priorities straight as a coach and mentor to young people. With an outstanding football IQ and work ethic he will build a successful football program at Garrard. I'm sure he already has a few coaches committed to coming with him and one I know for sure is just as outstanding a person as he is. Good luck to Coach Scenters and his staff at Garrard!:thumb:

Who is going to be on the staff?

Congrats Coach Scenters! Great guy, with an incredible drive and will work his tail off to make Garrard a winner.....and as much as I hate to agree with the Golfer, this is a huge loss for Madison Central. Mark has done a lot of the thankless jobs for the Indian program over the years (along with all his coaching duties) and is going to be missed a ton....

It is about time you two AGREED on something. :jump:

EXCELLENT choice. I have known Mark for a long time and Southern missed out on him, but the Lions will be happy with Mark. Believe me, he has a game plan for that program and he will be successful in Lancaster. Above all, Mark is a great person and has the right traits off the field and will mold those young men to be successful. He has excellent moral values and is a great role model. That's what we need in our schools more than anything else in today's society! He also cares about the kids. I could go on and on, but great choice by the officials at Garrard County. ...

EXCELLENT choice. I have known Mark for a long time and Southern missed out on him, but the Lions will be happy with Mark. Above all, Mark is a great person and has the right traits off the field and will mold those young men to be successful. He has excellent moral values and is a great role model. That's what we need in our schools more than anything else in today's society! He also cares about the kids. I could go on and on, but great choice by the officials at Garrard County. ...

Great person, right traits off the field, molds young men to be successful, moral vaules, great role model, what we need in our schools more than anything else in today's society......yada yada yada. If Scenters doesn't win and win big withing the next 3-4 years the same vultures that wanted Stonbraker gone will swoop in and eat him alive too.

Goodluck to Coach Scenters!

Great person, right traits off the field, molds young men to be successful, moral vaules, great role model, what we need in our schools more than anything else in today's society......yada yada yada. If Scenters doesn't win and win big withing the next 3-4 years the same vultures that wanted Stonbraker gone will swoop in and eat him alive too.

Goodluck to Coach Scenters!

Ouch:sssh:

Unfortunate, but true!