Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is time to let bygones be bygones. Support of the Garrard program should be paramount to everyone connected with it.

Nobody says that there is no support. There is definitely support, both positive and negative. I just state the truth - sometimes thats a tough pill to swallow.

How can "negative" be support? That sounds like tearing down and not building up. Truth is one thing, but "negative" can't be support.

Let's clear this up......Does tearing down happen in Garrard? Absolutely! There are few, as we all know that thrive on negativity. When the football teams wins, they're not happy. When the team loses, pure bliss. Catlion, you'd be suprised to know the people you think support are the ones who like to tear it down. Let's call it False Support.

I don't know who you think supports and who does not. I don't know you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the "head hunters." Like I said earlier, they work in packs. You've got the local paper propaganda, you've members of a so-called supportive group and you've got some in the community. These people of very supportive in the beginning, but will soon put a knife in your back when you take a step backward. I'll leave it at that.

I don't know who you think supports and who does not. I don't know you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the "head hunters." Like I said earlier, they work in packs. You've got the local paper propaganda, you've members of a so-called supportive group and you've got some in the community. These people of very supportive in the beginning, but will soon put a knife in your back when you take a step backward. I'll leave it at that.

Roy if you have such a problem with how things are, then don't support the team or program anymore. There are people in every program who are like you say, so Garrard isn't much different than other places. If you have such a problem with a group of individuals then take it up with them, because what you are doing is no different than what you are bashing them about.

I wish Coach Centers the best. I think that Garrard can be a good job. I would think that as the county population and school is getting bigger there will be more oppurtunities for athletes.

Roy if you have such a problem with how things are, then don't support the team or program anymore. There are people in every program who are like you say, so Garrard isn't much different than other places. If you have such a problem with a group of individuals then take it up with them, because what you are doing is no different than what you are bashing them about.

I wish Coach Centers the best. I think that Garrard can be a good job. I would think that as the county population and school is getting bigger there will be more oppurtunities for athletes.

Don't have a problem with Garrard, I'm just answering a line of questions from previous posts. I agree there are people like that everywhere. I'm not trying to bash, I'm just trying to get so factual information out there. I've said all along that I hope Coach Scenters the best of luck and want him to succeed. Hopefully I've not gave that kind of message that I'm against the new coaching staff because I'm not. I'm just against the few who sit behind a personal agenda. Don't hate the messenger.

• 2 weeks later...