February 29, 200818 yr I've seen Big East fans across the league dismiss Harangody prior to playing ND and then be forced to eat their words post game. Dude is a player...
February 29, 200818 yr He was legit, but I don't think you can say the same for the Irish. Not away from home...
February 29, 200818 yr Just got back from the game. Wild atmosphere at the Hall tonight. Harangody is an animal, kid deserves NCAA POY consideration for sure. UL is really coming together. David Padgett was once again a warrior for them, does all the little things. I think I like McGee at the point over Sosa for this UL team, he doesn't make near the mistakes Edgar does. Place erupted after the last T-Will dunk. This team has a legit shot at the Final 4, their defense is flat nasty.
February 29, 200818 yr ^ . . . . This U of L team is sick right now.....if Padge plays well, they go to San Antonio.
February 29, 200818 yr ^ . . . . This U of L team is sick right now.....if Padge plays well, they go to San Antonio. My boss at the UC site and I were having a heated debate the other day about who we didn't want to see in MSG on Thursday, and we were going toe to toe over ND and UL. He conceded defeat a little while ago... :lol:
February 29, 200818 yr ^it's sick, and I never thought I would say that this season.... one bad thing.....DC's hands have basically fallen off....he caught everything last year....this year he can't catch a cold....what happened? Thankfully, he has 11 games, max, left.
February 29, 200818 yr If anyone didn't see the game, don't let the score fool you. UofL flat dominated this game beginning to end. After about 2 minutes the outcome of this game was never once in question. Harangody is a man among boys. ND's lack of athleticism really hurt them in this game and the Card's defense was outstanding the entire game. This team is getting scary good and just at the right time. Sunday will be the last game Padgett ever plays at Freedom Hall and I can't wait to be there. I would guess that there will be some tears rolling in the stands and I hope he just goes off on 'Nova.
February 29, 200818 yr If anyone didn't see the game, don't let the score fool you. UofL flat dominated this game beginning to end. I get your sentiment, but there is no denying ND dominated the last 5 minutes....
February 29, 200818 yr I get your sentiment, but there is no denying ND dominated the last 5 minutes.... :thumb: I meant to include that in my post but I guess I forgot. They couldn't miss a shot if they wanted to in the last 3-4 minutes and UofL's terrible ft shooting certainly didn't help anything either.
February 29, 200818 yr Quality win for the Cards. :thumb: Anybody know the record for individual game high for a Louisville opponent? I can't remember anybody killing us like that in a while. Would like to have seen better defense, obviously. I don't know if it was a record but I want to say Marquette's Novak put up like 33 or so on us a couple of years ago. That was the biggest individual beat-down against the Cards I can recall in recent memory. I only got to catch a couple of glimpses of the game in the begining and then we got slammed at work but I was amazed to see that guy had gotten 40 points on us.
February 29, 200818 yr Great win for the Cards... they looked like a legit Final Four team for the majority of the game. I'll admit I wasn't a believer in Harangody but WOW... he's an All-American in my book. If this game is in South Bend the outcome is different IMO.
February 29, 200818 yr Congrats to the Cards. Every game Louisville is just reinforcing my opinion that they are Final Four bound this year. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.