Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 96 Duke 95

Featured Replies

I love it!!!!

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I get on the board to see if there is anything good going on tonight and I see this score. WOW.

 

March is just 10 days away, cannot wait til all the tournaments start.

I know the reason to this losing streak...these games have not been on my tv so I haven't been able to watch them..I didn't get to watch the Pitt game either.. I've watched every other game so far this year..... It's my fault.:lol:

 

Looks like I'm going to have to spend the dough an get these extra channels.

  • Author

I will say that I will now retire one of my Duke shirts. I had it on when they lost to Wake, I purposely put it on tonight, to fend of the "hex", it is retired for the rest of this season.

How did the Hite kid from Cincinnati do for the Canes?

 

Is he the guy from Winton Woods? I figured he would have graduated by now.

  • Author

^ He's not on the team anymore, I think his senior year was 2006.

I will say that I will now retire one of my Duke shirts. I had it on when they lost to Wake, I purposely put it on tonight, to fend of the "hex", it is retired for the rest of this season.

 

Don't you hate being superstitious.

  • Author

^ It sucks royally.....

^ It sucks royally.....

 

I feel ya, after the Garner Webb game my buddies and I wont even mention H00ters in Lexington..

Anytime dUKe loses is a good day in my book!

Duke played horrible for 30 minutes....this is a very concerning loss.

 

 

You do realize that you are the one to blame for this two game skid for Duke. :sssh::scared:

 

 

 

I think that Duke will start getting #1 votes......I don't think that's a good thing...

Great win for the Hurricanes!!

Has Duke peek to early??? Thanks Canes, you and Wake have really helped out the HEELS...:thumb:

Has Duke peek to early??? Thanks Canes, you and Wake have really helped out the HEELS...:thumb:

 

Injured and tired which leads to bad defense.

How did the Hite kid from Cincinnati do for the Canes?

 

Hite is gone, but they now have Cincy product James Dews from Lakota East. He played 24 minutes and had 6 points on 3-8 shooting...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.