February 22, 200818 yr Hite is gone, but they now have Cincy product James Dews from Lakota East. He played 24 minutes and had 6 points on 3-8 shooting... I knew that wasn't right when I typed it. I originally left the name out and then Hite popped into my mind.
February 22, 200818 yr Author You do realize that you are the one to blame for this two game skid for Duke. :sssh::scared: Thay were overrated for a very long time, now they are coming back... a 3 seed is about where they should be, if the tourney were tomorrow.
February 22, 200818 yr Thay were overrated for a very long time, now they are coming back... a 3 seed is about where they should be, if the tourney were tomorrow. You haven't given up your tickets yet have you?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.