Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks Suffers "Setback"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It just keeps getting better. I'm starting to feel like we've wasted a season of eligibility. I wouldn't feel that way if he could come back and contribute to a tourney run, but the way its looking is not good.

I understand wanting to use Jodie's services, but at some point you have to make the decision to sit him, and let him FULLY heal.

I've said he should sit since his first injury. Geez, Gillespie is quite dumb sometimes. Maybe it's the team doctor I don't know...Meeks needs to sit out the rest of the regular season!

This won't hurt Kentucky, they still easily get a 6 or 7 seed in the tournament. NO BIGGIE! :p

 

:lol:

 

As everyone has said, he should have probably sat out this year.

It doesn't seem like a set back. Seems like the same thing that has been going on all season...

  • Author
This won't hurt Kentucky, they still easily get a 6 or 7 seed in the tournament. NO BIGGIE! :p

 

:lol:

 

As everyone has said, he should have probably sat out this year.

 

I still think we make the tournament. They just have to take care of business at home.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but this doesn't seem like a big deal.

 

Just that he didn't do as well in practice one day as he did the day before. Don't let me get in the way of questioning BCG though.

You know how in Varsity Blues, the villain coach keeps making players play through knee injuries, and it ruins their lives...?

Does anyone else get the impression these kids are getting pressured into trying to come back too early?

I feel there is something seriously wrong about this situation. The kid needs to fully heal! He didn't play a single second in the second half Saturday!

I feel there is something seriously wrong about this situation. The kid needs to fully heal! He didn't play a single second in the second half Saturday!

 

 

Neither did anyone else but the 5 starters for the 2nd half.

But that doesn't explain the substitution pattern in the Vandy game.

 

Either he was healthy enough to play, but didn't until the game was garbage minutes, or he wasn't and Billy Clyde threw him to the wolves before he was ready (AGAIN).

 

Now, if he WAS healthy, there are lots of little rumors around to explain Billy Clyde's decision, but are we going to entertain those?

 

And if he WASN'T healthy, are we ready to say that Billy Clyde is harming Meeks, and his future?

But that doesn't explain the substitution pattern in the Vandy game.

 

Either he was healthy enough to play, but didn't until the game was garbage minutes, or he wasn't and Billy Clyde threw him to the wolves before he was ready (AGAIN).

 

Now, if he WAS healthy, there are lots of little rumors around to explain Billy Clyde's decision, but are we going to entertain those?

 

And if he WASN'T healthy, are we ready to say that Billy Clyde is harming Meeks, and his future?

 

 

 

I quit trying to figure out Billy Clyde a long time ago, but I'm certainly interested in hearing those rumors you speak of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.