Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks Suffers "Setback"

Featured Replies

Don't let logic get in the way of a good billy bash.

 

A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think...:sssh:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Well, its halftime - and no Meeks.

Well, its halftime - and no Meeks.

 

We are about to start playing some of the better teams here in the SEC now. I mean we done a good job hanging on and beating the lower tier teams in the SEC. But if we want to beat some of the better teams we have coming up staring this Saturday, we have to have Meeks playing IMO if we want win and have a chance still at the NCAA tournament. Even if its just for 8 to 12 minutes a game, I think that would be huge for the team.

We are about to start playing some of the better teams here in the SEC now. I mean we done a good job hanging on and beating the lower tier teams in the SEC. But if we want to beat some of the better teams we have coming up staring this Saturday, we have to have Meeks playing IMO if we want win and have a chance still at the NCAA tournament. Even if its just for 8 to 12 minutes a game, I think that would be huge for the team.

 

We beat Vandy and Tennessee...are there better teams in the conference?

Don't let logic get in the way of a good billy bash.

 

Billy Bash has a lot better ring to it than Tubby Bash...

 

Just an observation.

We beat Vandy and Tennessee...are there better teams in the conference?

 

I am quite sure that the Vandy win has been forgotten by many at this time.

  • Author
I am quite sure that the Vandy win has been forgotten by many at this time.

 

Why is it always included on the NCAA Resume during ESPN broadcasts as a "key win"?

Well, its halftime - and no Meeks.

 

That is not unusual though. He is a last 8 minutes type of player.;):sssh:

I am quite sure that the Vandy win has been forgotten by many at this time.

 

Was that a 40+ point loss just a little over week ago? :sssh:

 

My, how we do forget. :lol:

I am quite sure that the Vandy win has been forgotten by many at this time.

 

Many, but not all...:lol:

 

I chalk that loss up to just one of those nights when everything goes bad...Vandy was on and UK didn't even have their C game...the team we have isn't good enough to compete unless they bring their best.

 

Personally, I think way too much was made of that loss. We've been very consistent during the SEC schedule...the Vandy game was an abberation. If we'd had more games like that I could see the outcry (like the season when we got trounced by both Kansas and IU). As it is, people have to be able to overlook one bad game, no matter how bad it was.

 

Unfortunately, that's not a trait of the KY fan base. Especially since some are still sensitive over the departure of Mr. Smith...

Was that a 40+ point loss just a little over week ago? :sssh:

 

My, how we do forget. :lol:

 

I'd say it was easier to forget than a 3 point loss about 17 days ago.

 

At least for me anyway...:lol:

I understand wanting to use Jodie's services, but at some point you have to make the decision to sit him, and let him FULLY heal.

 

Agreed!:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.