Mason County 90 Elliott County 61

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you can say that about most teams in the state. :lol:

My point exactly...This is a different team without D-Miller...MC plays GREAT team ball, but take him away, and the 10th becomes that more competitive...GRC and Mont. Co. shouldn't take that as a slap in the face, because it's not (I completely respect their teams and their talent)...

If I'm Coach O'Hearn, I want the ROCK in Darius' hand if the game is on the line...Pressure will bust a pipe EVERY TIME, not so much when he has the ball!!!

Mason Won the game by a margin of 29 points. Mason was 3-3 at the FT line and Elliott was 18-23 fotr the game. Elliott outscored Mason by 15 points at the Free Throw line and lost by 29. Someone tell me the last time they saw something as wierd as this??????????:confused::confused::confused:

I think Elliott will be a threat for final four in the state next year. I'm sure many will pileon and try to make me look like a fool, but this team could really be special next season. Of course, with high school kids, anything could happen.

Doubt it. Lets see if they schedule some teams to try and get ready next year. Play some of the big boys in the other regions.

Mason Won the game by a margin of 29 points. Mason was 3-3 at the FT line and Elliott was 18-23 fotr the game. Elliott outscored Mason by 15 points at the Free Throw line and lost by 29. Someone tell me the last time they saw something as wierd as this??????????:confused::confused::confused:

That is unusal. Ashland made quite a few more fts that Rose Hill shot the other night and Rose Hill won by 30+.

I don't think Elliott has any seniors. At least, none of their top 7-8 are seniors (unless I'm mistaken).

Thanks. I didn't think they did. I just wanted to verify that. They will be a top team in the state next year. As long as they work hard during the summer and develop their games. Ferguson is a real nice player.