Mason County 90 Elliott County 61

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think many people will realize after tonight that Mason in just more than Darius Miller.

Possibly, but he is the "go-to-guy" on this team, just as C-Lo was a few years back...Without D-Miller, this team isn't nearly as good...Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the rest of the team...Setty and Middleton complement Darius just as Dustin and Jarod complemented Chris...They go hand in hand...Take D-Miller away, and they ARE NOT a state championship team...

Nice win tonight guys! :ylsuper:

I think you'll be surprised at the difference it makes when you take Miller out of the lineup. Who else does Mason lose this year?

Setty, Miller, Tolle, King.

But as you can see tonight. Setty had like 15 points and Middelton had 27. So Miller didn't do it all tonight and Mason Co got the big W.

It won't be another blow out like this one. But, I think Mason wins it next year too.

I think Elliott will be a threat for final four in the state next year. I'm sure many will pileon and try to make me look like a fool, but this team could really be special next season. Of course, with high school kids, anything could happen.

Possibly, but he is the "go-to-guy" on this team, just as C-Lo was a few years back...Without D-Miller, this team isn't nearly as good...Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the rest of the team...Setty and Middleton complement Darius just as Dustin and Jarod complemented Chris...They go hand in hand...Take D-Miller away, and they ARE NOT a state championship team...

Nice win tonight guys! :ylsuper:

I think you can say that about most teams in the state. :lol: