February 18, 200818 yr When Lawson gets back for UNC and gets into game shape, I think they are as good as anyone in the country. If not the best. IMO:fire:
February 18, 200818 yr Question..how tough is Memphis schedule? Does it not matter because they really are that good?
February 18, 200818 yr Question..how tough is Memphis schedule? Does it not matter because they really are that good? Memphis has played a touch schedule especially their OOC. In one RPI I saw, they had a SOS of 28. Legit.
February 18, 200818 yr Question..how tough is Memphis schedule? Does it not matter because they really are that good? Their out of conference schedule was tough.
February 18, 200818 yr Final Four possible? I'd say pretty much everyone in the top 20 and then some... Final Four probable? I'd narrow it down some.
February 18, 200818 yr Their out of conference schedule was tough. How tough compared to other top teams??
February 19, 200818 yr Duke is good but I worry about their ability to string together enough wins in the tourney when they rely on the three so much. Also, something about Tennessee worries me. I would be confident in Kansas, Memphis, UCLA and UNC making it. Louisville and Indiana as well could have a decent chance.
February 19, 200818 yr How tough compared to other top teams?? Can anyone answer this for me? Where is that know it all gametime??
February 19, 200818 yr Can anyone answer this for me? Where is that know it all gametime?? He can't quit saying Memphis State...:sssh:
February 19, 200818 yr Any team in the top 25 has a chance to get to the final four. Emphasis on chance..... may be slim for some, but teams in the top 12 have a very good chance to get their...... Not much of a profit here.....
February 19, 200818 yr I think the Final Four will come from this group: Stanford Louisville UNC Duke UConn Purdue Kansas
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.