Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four possible teams

Featured Replies

I would also put Tennessee in my Outside chances group. They have the talent and if they are hot they can string together those 4 wins. But for the most part, I don't think they are consistent enough.

 

 

 

What's not consistent about 23 wins and 2 losses:confused:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's not consistent about 23 wins and 2 losses:confused:

 

 

:thumb:

I would take that inconsistency every year.

Memphis

UCLA

UNC

Duke :madman:

Tennessee

Kansas

 

Blackhorses:

Kansas State

Vandy

Louisville

Stanford

Indiana

Texas

Michigan State

UConn

This may be a little homer, but I really think Xavier could make the Final Four. They have tremendous guards and are very experienced. If they run into a solid post player then they will be in trouble.

 

I agree and I'm not overly concerned about the low post player either. Guards, forwards are good, Love is good. Bench is solid. Veteran team.

What is the word on DJ White of Indiana, I know he hurt his knee in the game.

Duke

UCLA

Kansas

Memphis

UNC

G'town

 

 

Two or three of this Teams shoud be there, but it is March Madness, and I'm sure there will probably be a Team or two not even on this list. And as bad as I am at making predictions, there may not be any on my list. Some others that could very easily be there are

 

Louisville

Notre Dame

Kansas St.

UT

 

I really like Notre Dame this year.

What is the word on DJ White of Indiana, I know he hurt his knee in the game.

 

MRI to be done Sunday

Memphis

Duke

Kansas

UCLA

 

North Carolina

Texas

Louisville

One that I completely forgot and I would list maybe as a darkhorse/outside shot would be Washington State.

Memphis

UNC

Kansas

Michigan State

 

 

 

My hope is Louisville and or Indiana replace one of these teams.

What's not consistent about 23 wins and 2 losses:confused:

 

Yes, they are winning. But that doesn't mean they are playing good. They played terrible against UK and got beat.

 

The Florida game is a good example..They were not hot early on and were down big. Then towards the end of the 2nd half they started turning it on and caught fire. They ended up winning big. You can't be inconsistent like that against high quality teams. One bad 10 men stretch and you could be done come tourny time. They also been playing in some really close games against not the best competition...

 

I think they could make a run because they have the talent...just depends how they are playing in March.:thumb:

Memphis

Kansas

UCLA

Can't decide on the fourth, but let me tell you who won't be in the FF:

Georgetown

Tennessee

Texas

Louisville

Drake :D

Memphis

Kansas

UCLA

Can't decide on the fourth, but let me tell you who won't be in the FF:

Georgetown

Tennessee

Texas

Louisville

Drake :D

 

Drake may not be so crazy with the way some of March Madness goes :eek:......how about another one -- Butler. ;)

I'll go with Tennessee, North Carolina, Memphis and a dark horse that no one is talking about, perhaps an Arizona or someone of that nature with talent who gets hot at the right time.

I'll have to go with..Louisville,Tenn,UConn,Memphis

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.