Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four possible teams

Featured Replies

Getting near the end of the regular season and many solid programs. Brackets will obviously dictate but who do you think, has a chance at a Final Four this year.

 

Here's my 6 picks and 2, with outside chance....

 

Kansas

North Carolina

Michigan State

Memphis

UCLA

Duke

 

Xavier

Kansas State

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't think Michigan St. is very good, and definitely not consistent enough to win 4 games in a row against quality competition IMO. On that ouside chance's I would add a team like Texas or Louisville..If either of these teams can get hot they could spark a run.

  • Author
I just don't think Michigan St. is very good, and definitely not consistent enough to win 4 games in a row against quality competition IMO. On that outside chance's I would add a team like Texas or Louisville..If either of these teams can get hot they could spark a run.
I'd take Coach Izzo over most, in a win or go home scenario.
I'd take Coach Izzo over most, in a win or go home scenario.

 

I agree. He is one of the top 5 coaches in the game honestly. This year though, I just don't think he has the talent to make it happen.

Louisville.

Memphis

Duke

Tennessee

North Craloina

Kansas

Ucla

 

I would also put Tennessee in my Outside chances group. They have the talent and if they are hot they can string together those 4 wins. But for the most part, I don't think they are consistent enough.

Memphis

UNC

Kansas

Duke

UCLA

Georgetown

 

(other good possibilities)

Texas

Michigan State

Louisville

Tennessee

Memphis and Duke are the only teams I'm sure of right now. There are so many others teams that could fill in the other two spots,just don't know as yet,still a little early.

Memphis

Duke

Louisville

UCLA

This may be a little homer, but I really think Xavier could make the Final Four. They have tremendous guards and are very experienced. If they run into a solid post player then they will be in trouble.

Who would have thought in December some of you would be saying Louisville, even in your outside chances? :lol:

Louisville.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Who would have thought in December some of you would be saying Louisville, even in your outside chances? :lol:

 

Pre season I was saying U.L. but you are right, in December I certainly wouldn't have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.