Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four possible teams

Featured Replies

Wait a minute!! U.K. has championships in 48', 58', 78' and 98' ....we are a team of the 8's :eek:.

 

2008 National Champions.....Kentucky Wildcats!!!:flame:

 

:D:D:p

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Memphis

Duke

Louisville

UCLA

 

:thumb:

 

Who would have thought in December some of you would be saying Louisville, even in your outside chances? :lol:

 

The return of David Pagett has made this Louisville team come together. As a KY fan too I know what injuries can do to a season.

I think we are going to see two Big East teams in the Final Four. We can do a pick 'em on the other two spots depending on what draw they get.

 

Would love to see Lofton in the Final Four.

Wait a minute!! U.K. has championships in 48', 58', 78' and 98' ....we are a team of the 8's :eek:.

 

2008 National Champions.....Kentucky Wildcats!!!:flame:

 

:D:D:p

 

Unfortunately its mostly the 8's with odd numbers in front of them.

 

We're all set for 2018! I just hope there's another one before then.

I think we are going to see two Big East teams in the Final Four. We can do a pick 'em on the other two spots depending on what draw they get.

 

Would love to see Lofton in the Final Four.[/quote]

 

I would love to see Lofton and Knowles both in the final four.

Both of these 10th region boys are doing great at the D-1 level.

Wait a minute!! U.K. has championships in 48', 58', 78' and 98' ....we are a team of the 8's :eek:.

 

2008 National Champions.....Kentucky Wildcats!!!:flame:

 

:D:D:p

 

What was '88's results

What was '88's results

 

 

That was the year Danny Manning put the Jayhawks on his back, while Eddie Sutton was packing his bags in Lexington.

I was wondering what UK's results were....25-5 not bad, the next year was awful....

I was wondering what UK's results were....25-5 not bad, the next year was awful....

 

 

You're right, it was the next year that was Sutton's last.

Memphis

UNC

Kansas

Duke

UCLA

Georgetown

 

(other good possibilities)

Texas

Michigan State

Louisville

Tennessee

 

 

Good choices!:thumb:

  • Author

I should have posted my picks, after the Indiana game....:eek:

What was '88's results

 

The same as this year's.

Memphis

Duke

Kansas

UCLA

UNC

G-town

 

You could probably count on two of these teams

 

 

then maybe one of these

Tennessee

Louisville

Texas

Michigan St.

Indiana

 

 

Then you will have at least one that you would have completely on the radar

Unfortunately its mostly the 8's with odd numbers in front of them.

There you go again......shooting holes in theory's with logic :irked: :D. There always has to be a pessimist :laugh:.

We're all set for 2018! I just hope there's another one before then.

Do ya think :eek::scared:.

What was '88's results

Did I say "every 8's year"

You're right, it was the next year that was Sutton's last.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.