Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DUKE....What should I do? . . .

Featured Replies

They keep on rollin', but I am not sold by any count.....where are they really?

They're a very good team that seems to play very well together. It has helped that the ACC is top heavy but down overall this season. I wouldn't worry too much about either way--they probably aren't as good as their record but they're better than most people expected and certainly good enough to make a deep run in the tourney. Just enjoy it. :thumb:

  • Author

^ are they good enough for the Final Four? We have tickets, but I'm not tryin' to drop scrill unless I have to.

^ are they good enough for the Final Four? We have tickets, but I'm not tryin' to drop scrill unless I have to.

 

 

From what I've seen I'd have to think so--they aren't dominant but they've looked as good as anyone.

When they are hitting from 3 they are VERY good and when they aren't they struggle at bit. Lack of inside presence will get them beat in the tourney.

Give me the tickets... :D

^ are they good enough for the Final Four? We have tickets, but I'm not tryin' to drop scrill unless I have to.

 

You have been talking to HT too much. :lol:

 

I always expect them to advance in the tournament. So I would say they get to the Sweet 16 and depending on upsets in their region, maybe further.

 

I don't know much about them, I do know they beat Carolina like a rented mule on the road recently.

I think they are a very good good team who has the potential to go deep in March. I think it depends on the bracket they get. If they have to play any teams with a strong big man they might be in trouble unless they are hitting the threes. Any team that is marginal they will beat because they are better and execute better.

 

Overall the ACC being weak will help Duke (and UNC because they aren't as good as they seem) but overall it depends on the draw. I know every team can say that but I think it's more appropriate for them.

They'll definitely be a tough match up for just about anybody. They say you need good guard play to advance in the tournament, well they've got a lot of that, and then some. Add in Coach K's coaching and experience and you've got a good recipe for success. I would definitely hold on to them. You may get a double bonus, and get to see both UofL and Duke in the Final Four.

I like their chances if they don't leave the state before the Final 4. They may not match up well w/ big guys, but big guys surely can't guard them either, and I wouldn't play a zone against them.

  • Author
They'll definitely be a tough match up for just about anybody. They say you need good guard play to advance in the tournament, well they've got a lot of that, and then some. Add in Coach K's coaching and experience and you've got a good recipe for success. I would definitely hold on to them. You may get a double bonus, and get to see both UofL and Duke in the Final Four.

If U of L and Duke make the Final Four I might be sick...I certainly don't want them playing each other....now UK, I would love for Duke to play UK.

If U of L and Duke make the Final Four I might be sick...I certainly don't want them playing each other....now UK, I would love for Duke to play UK.

 

In the Final Four? I would take that as a UK fan :D

  • Author
In the Final Four? I would take that as a UK fan :D

 

I was thinking round one, you know a 1/16 matchup :D

I was thinking round one, you know a 1/16 matchup :D

 

I still think most UK fans would/should be happy with that.:thumb:

RP, my opinion is that you have a pretty good chance of either Duke or UL making it to the Final Four. I would say the odds are in your favor and I personally would go ahead and get the tickets, whatever your circumstances are. After all, it would be pretty easy to unload them if you decided not to go. I would much rather have them and not need them, than to possibly miss my team in the Final Four. You can get rid of them a heck of a lot easier than you can get them!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.