Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DUKE....What should I do? . . .

Featured Replies

They keep on rollin', but I am not sold by any count.....where are they really?

 

They look like a team that could make the final four, or just as easily be knocked out in the 2nd round of the tournament. They could be peaking to soon at the moment IMO, and that is why I do think that they wont get to far in the tournament this year.

If U of L and Duke make the Final Four I might be sick...I certainly don't want them playing each other....now UK, I would love for Duke to play UK.

 

 

I would also love to see UK play Duke in the Final Four this year. :lol::lol:

They are very good and a top 5 team right now, but I dont see them making the Final Four. I just dont think they can keep playing at this high of a level for the entire year. If they are not shooting well they could get bounced in the 2nd round. I cant see them shooting lights out for 4 consecutive games.

As Hammertime said, the lack of a big man inside will get them beat in the tournament.

  • Author
RP, my opinion is that you have a pretty good chance of either Duke or UL making it to the Final Four. I would say the odds are in your favor and I personally would go ahead and get the tickets, whatever your circumstances are. After all, it would be pretty easy to unload them if you decided not to go. I would much rather have them and not need them, than to possibly miss my team in the Final Four. You can get rid of them a heck of a lot easier than you can get them!

 

We've got the tickets....I think I'll book the flight this weekend. I can always use the credit as a voucher for a later flight, if need be.

They are very good and a top 5 team right now, but I dont see them making the Final Four. I just dont think they can keep playing at this high of a level for the entire year. If they are not shooting well they could get bounced in the 2nd round. I cant see them shooting lights out for 4 consecutive games.

As Hammertime said, the lack of a big man inside will get them beat in the tournament.

 

However if they were to keep shooting lights out it would be hard to vote against them to advance far into the tourney or even win........

Definitely keep the tickets..If Duke is in the Elite 8 and playing great ball, I'll try and book mine myself..I got burnt the year I bought them ahead of time in the 2nd round when they got beat by Mich St... With this Duke team they could win it all or lose in the Sweet 16. But what is encouraging to me is, when Duke doesn't play their best game, they are still winning comfortably by 10+.

They keep on rollin', but I am not sold by any count.....where are they really?

 

 

I took my son there on a college visit years ago. I think it was Durham.

 

 

 

Seriously, is ANYONE a dominant team this year? Memphis has the record, but look at their conference. Kansas has the athletes, but they struggle from time to time. Carolina? For crying out loud, Stanford and Butler are top-10 this year. With their only loss so far a 1-pointer to Pitt in OT, I might have some confidence...

But when they aren't shooting lights out every game, they seem, or Paulus does ayway, to step up and make big shots when needed. All Duke is missing is a big man in the middle, oh wait, they had one but he left early. What would Duke be if they still had McRoberts?

Duke is a hard matchup with one post player and four perimeters. Most of the guys on the perimeter can drive and create their own shot and elevate and dunk if need be. I look for Duke to be in the elite 8.

Duke is scary. Of course they always are and most of the time crap out around the Sweet 16. I expect nothing less from them this year.

  • Author
Duke is scary. Of course they always are and most of the time crap out around the Sweet 16. I expect nothing less from them this year.

 

MOST OF THE TIME? They have been to 10 Final Fours in like 22 years...that's not bad.

I hate Duke but they will roll to the final four again this year. They have a solid team that plays well together and has the best coach in the buisness.

MOST OF THE TIME? They have been to 10 Final Fours in like 22 years...that's not bad.

 

:jump: Got em'. Everyone likes to associate Duke with choking in the sweet 16 and don't know the facts. Yes they have bowed out of the sweet 16 a few times when they weren't supposed to but they can't make it to the Final Four every year.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.