Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Confernce In The NCAA

Which Confernce is the Best 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Confernce is the Best

    • ACC
      9%
      4
    • Big East
      48%
      21
    • Pac 10
      30%
      13
    • SEC
      6%
      3
    • Big 10
      0%
      0
    • A 10
      0%
      0
    • Big 12
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

This needs to be a public poll... I want to know who voted for the SEC.

 

:lol: I wish they would own up to it.

IMO the Big East is the best conference. But, IMO the Big 12 is the second best and they're not even in this poll.

 

I can't believe the Big 12 in not on the poll they are an outstanding conference.

:lol: I wish they would own up to it.

 

You know that ain't happenin'....:lol:

I guess the Pac 10 is the best right now. I personally see the Big East and ACC as generally overrated because of ridiculous amounts of exposure from ESPN. The Big 10 would probably fall there as well.

 

The SEC is not in the top 3 I don't think, but I do see them as being the most balanced.

It is the Big East this season, without a doubt.

I really think that the Big East is the best followed by the ACC, then the Pac 10....the west coast teams all beat up on each other, I am not sold on any of them being real good, except for UCLA....

 

The Big East has Louisville, Georgetown, Marquette, UConn, and Notre Dame all of which are quite solid. The ACC has Duke, UNC, Clemson, and Maryland who can play with anybody.

Out of the big 6 conferences this year the ACC is 5th or 6th without a doubt.

I say the Pac 10 is second to the Big East, the depth of the Big East is unmatched this season.

I always vite SEC in these things LOL. To be honest I have to go with the Big East.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.