Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Confernce In The NCAA

Which Confernce is the Best 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Confernce is the Best

    • ACC
      9%
      4
    • Big East
      48%
      21
    • Pac 10
      30%
      13
    • SEC
      6%
      3
    • Big 10
      0%
      0
    • A 10
      0%
      0
    • Big 12
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which confernce is the best in college basketball?

I'm a homer! :D

I will stick with my answer from before. Pac-10.

This year I would go with the Pac-10...

I'm a homer and would LOVE to say the SEC...but this year for all the hype the PAC 10 is getting (and top to bottom they may be the most COMPETITIVE),on the final weekend,I feel we are going to be looking at Memphis,UConn,Louisville and Tennesee...so my pick...Big East!

Pac 10 with the Big East a close 2nd...

Big East.

 

Gametime, Im shocked.:confused:

I call it like I see it... ;)

It comes down to the Big East and Pac 10 the others shouldn't be mentioned.

I'm a homer! :D

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Big East!!!!

Pac 10 with the Big East a close 2nd...
:thumb:

 

This needs to be a public poll... I want to know who voted for the SEC.

IMO the Big East is the best conference. But, IMO the Big 12 is the second best and they're not even in this poll.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.