Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please BCG tell me this

Featured Replies

I am not in practice, so I dont know. But I dont care how someone does in practice, when they cant show up on game day.

 

That being said, WHY DOES MARK COURY CONTINUE TO START AND/OR PLAY??

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the best of my knowledge Coach Billy G. doesn't have an account on here. I wouldn't expect a answer.:D

I said on the other thread.....Someone tell him Rudy was a great practice player, however only played a few plays at the end of his time @ ND.

I think they were playing well so he didn't want to mix up the rotation. Stevenson has been giving good energy off the bench and Coury was only averaging about three minutes per game in conference play.

 

With last night's pasting, I wouldn't be surprised to see the starting lineup change down at LSU on Saturday.

To the best of my knowledge Coach Billy G. doesn't have an account on here. I wouldn't expect a answer.

 

So that's why my messages haven't been returned. :lol:

 

I wish I had an answer, Coury is about as effective as a napkin on an oil tanker spill.

Perry Stevenson plays better off the bench.

I want Stewart to get some more min.

Perry Stevenson plays better off the bench.

 

I'm sure many athletes would agree with me that coming off the bench does not enhance their ability to play well.

Perry Stevenson plays better off the bench.

 

 

 

And how do we know this?

I'm sure many athletes would agree with me that coming off the bench does not enhance their ability to play well.

 

Sure it does. There's a certain added weight to starting a basketball game. Sometimes it does a player well to watch a game and get mentally into it before hitting the court.

 

Basically (and let's pretend last night didn't happen), it doesn't seem to be broke, so why fix it?

It doesn't really matter because Coury plays about 4 minutes anyways. As soon as he makes a mistake he pulls him and thats pretty quick most the time.

It doesn't really matter because Coury plays about 4 minutes anyways. As soon as he makes a mistake he pulls him and thats pretty quick most the time.

 

That's 4 minutes that Jared Carter or Mike Williams could be getting.:lol:

To the best of my knowledge Coach Billy G. doesn't have an account on here. I wouldn't expect a answer.:D

 

:laugh:Another one that I didn't get to and post in time before someone else got it. :thumb:

 

So far BCG has about 10 different accounts on here though. LOL

Sure it does. There's a certain added weight to starting a basketball game. Sometimes it does a player well to watch a game and get mentally into it before hitting the court.

 

Basically (and let's pretend last night didn't happen), it doesn't seem to be broke, so why fix it?

 

I'm not pretending last night happened (because it supports my point to well :D). Of course it was not all Coury's fault but it is an example of how important getting off to a good start can be.

 

I always felt that when I started it gave me an extra boost of confidence. Maybe your right, only Perry and BCG know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.