Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please BCG tell me this

Featured Replies

I give up. You guys are all right. BCG is stupid and trying to reinjur Jodie, crush his spirit, and embarass him all at the same time. Only a complete moron with dare think otherwise.

 

Carry on.

 

:ylsuper::lol::lol::lol::thumb: Nice quote

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of all the players we have Meeks seems to be the one that least needs an attitude adjustment.

 

Jasper isn't far behind.

Never once did I say that. I'm sure that BCG has great intentions for everyone on the team.

 

I just don't see what Jodie Meeks brought to the table in the 2nd half that he wasn't able to bring to the table in the 1st.

 

It wasn't about what Jodie brought to the table, it was about getting him back in a game and moving again.

You know Mark Coury isn't the best player on the team and probably wouldn't make it off the bench at most schools. The thing that really burns me up is the fact that most of the negative fans think BCG was left a bench full of all americans from TS, that's crap.

 

Truth be know the same people griping about BCG now are probably the same ones wanting Tubby's head on a platter. I wanted Tubby gone, and I think they put a suitable replacement in place. He needs time to get his type of players on the roster or UK quality players period.

 

BCG took over a situation that is FUBAR at best. I just hope he is here to stay for a while and not driven off by the rabid negative fans. Thanks.

 

Mike

You know how UK messed up the starting lineup last year starting Dwight Perry instead of Bobby Perry. I think someone keeps accidently filling out Coury's name in the starting lineup.

You know Mark Coury isn't the best player on the team and probably wouldn't make it off the bench at most schools. The thing that really burns me up is the fact that most of the negative fans think BCG was left a bench full of all americans from TS, that's crap.

 

Truth be know the same people griping about BCG now are probably the same ones wanting Tubby's head on a platter. I wanted Tubby gone, and I think they put a suitable replacement in place. He needs time to get his type of players on the roster or UK quality players period.

 

BCG took over a situation that is FUBAR at best. I just hope he is here to stay for a while and not driven off by the rabid negative fans. Thanks.

 

Mike

 

 

I think everyone posting on this thread could do what Coury does, catch the ball at the top of the key and look to pass. You don't even have to dribble, shoot, or even think of doing either. The only thing he can do is be 6'8" and play hard, sometimes. I don't think Mark Coury would start for some of the high schools in the state. But we can't get mad at BCG for that, he didn't recruit him, I just don't see why he plays him, much less, starts him.:confused::confused::confused:

But we can't get mad at BCG for that, he didn't recruit him...

 

Neither did Tubby.

Coury was all-state Michigan player 2005. He came from the same program as Battier and Weber.....so he must have something going for him. Maybe it will show up.

Neither did Tubby.

 

True, he is a walk on, but Tubby did allow him to be on the team. And isn't Coury on scholarship now?

BTW, does anyone know how Dusty Mills got on the team? His shooting and ball handling skills must be amazing, because he's not got any physical attributes where you think "Well he's tall, athletic, and strong, he has potential and we could make him into a good player." Dusty has none of those, and he's a FLORIDA FAN.

True, he is a walk on, but Tubby did allow him to be on the team. And isn't Coury on scholarship now?

 

I think both BCG and Tubby gave Mark an otherwise unused scholly.

 

The story I heard is that Mark's dad was researching "big" programs with serious needs for big men. Of course UK was at the top of that list, so they sent tape to Tubby, and Mark was invited/allowed to walk on.

I think both BCG and Tubby gave Mark an otherwise unused scholly.

 

The story I heard is that Mark's dad was researching "big" programs with serious needs for big men. Of course UK was at the top of that list, so they sent tape to Tubby, and Mark was invited/allowed to walk on.

 

It's truly amazing the way they can edit videos these days.:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, does anyone know how Dusty Mills got on the team? His shooting and ball handling skills must be amazing, because he's not got any physical attributes where you think "Well he's tall, athletic, and strong, he has potential and we could make him into a good player." Dusty has none of those, and he's a FLORIDA FAN.

 

Mills made the team through a try out.....and he can't shoot or handle the ball all that well either. He didn't start for his high school team in Indiana last year and averaged less than 5 ppg. All this was in an ESPN the mag article. :creepy:

 

BCG liked his toughness and hustle in the tryout, that is why he is on the roster.

Mills made the team through a try out.....and he can't shoot or handle the ball all that well either. He didn't start for his high school team in Indiana last year and averaged less than 5 ppg. All this was in an ESPN the mag article. :creepy:

 

BCG liked his toughness and hustle in the tryout, that is why he is on the roster.

 

Maybe I'll try that next year, play as hard as I can and see if Gillispie will let me sit the bench:lol:

 

Thanks for the info though, seriously.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.