Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson Update...

Featured Replies

I don't think he has anything to do with what is posted on Rivals. I could be wrong though.

 

I know for a fact that the players on Rivals are the ones that put the schools in the running on there. A friend of mine told me about how they do it. So unless his mom or coach handles that for him, the player does it, not Rivals.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If BCG says no it could be another Lofton situation. I mean could you imagine if UK football had not recruited 5 star instate recruit Micah Johnson. How many 5 star recruits has the state of KY produced in basketball in the last 25 years? I would say less than 10 and maybe even 5.

I have seen Hopson play in high school several times and to be honest its disturbing to watch him play basketball the way he does. I honestly do not want him. The way I see it he is going to want to be a 1 year player. I can't see Gillispie playing him much for atleast half the season because he won't play defense. And we all know Gillispie don't play players that won't play hard. He may turn out great, but as of right now I don't like how he approaches the game.

According to today's Kentucky New Era, Hopson and his family have re-opened his recruitment to include Tennessee, Cincinnati, Texas, Louisville, Kansas and Clemson.

Just saw that Hopson added UAB to his interest list on Rivals.com

Just saw that Hopson added UAB to his interest list on Rivals.com

 

Now wouldn't that be a double slap in the face if he were to go to UAB. Even though he doesn't list UK, I say it comes down to them,UT, and UC.

As of right now UT..............

I've heard that Bruce Pearl is all over these two kids. (Edmondson and Hopson) A parent told me from UHA that Pearl is recruiting Edmondson heavily thinking he can pull Hopson and Edmondson in as a package deal.

 

Until the All A final, Gillispie hadn't come to see Hopson since early last summer.

BCG said he was not going to recruit a player than was committed to another school. Once Hopson reopened his recruiting, BCG began taking in games.

I've heard that Bruce Pearl is all over these two kids. (Edmondson and Hopson) A parent told me from UHA that Pearl is recruiting Edmondson heavily thinking he can pull Hopson and Edmondson in as a package deal.

 

Until the All A final, Gillispie hadn't come to see Hopson since early last summer.

Package deals are almost always all talk and no show, and I really don't put any stock in this one since the players aren't in the same class.

I've heard that Bruce Pearl is all over these two kids. (Edmondson and Hopson) A parent told me from UHA that Pearl is recruiting Edmondson heavily thinking he can pull Hopson and Edmondson in as a package deal.

 

Until the All A final, Gillispie hadn't come to see Hopson since early last summer.

 

I don't know if I can take four more of years with Hopson/UK/UT as have had with Lofton. Then again, Hopson probably won't be there for 4 years.

Besides Hopson is there anyone else that UK and BCG are really going after?

Package deals are almost always all talk and no show, and I really don't put any stock in this one since the players aren't in the same class.

:confused: I'm pretty sure they're both seniors...

Besides Hopson is there anyone else that UK and BCG are really going after?

 

 

Kevin Galloway, a 6'7 JUCO point guard. From what I've read he has pretty much given a verbal to play for the Cats next year. The Cats are also in the running for a couple of big men for next year, but other teams seem to be in the lead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.