Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson Update...

Featured Replies

Just saw on WKYT.com that in an interview today Hopson officially pulled his commitment and is wide open for recruitment.... Sorry tried to pull the link over but couldnt get it to work maybe someone else can have better luck.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I wonder if that means that Mississippi State is officially out now...

Billy Gillispie made a statement a few days ago stating that he wouldn't recruit a player that was committed to another school unless they publicly uncommitted.

I hope that they can get Hopson watched him play in the ALL "A" he is a great player.

Billy Gillispie made a statement a few days ago stating that he wouldn't recruit a player that was committed to another school unless they publicly uncommitted.

 

Which doesn't make much sense since he was in attendance at the ALL A finals.

Which doesn't make much sense since he was in attendance at the ALL A finals.

 

C'mon, man. The guy just enjoys a little high school ball. ;)

Which doesn't make much sense since he was in attendance at the ALL A finals.

 

The PG for UHA is a D-1 player.

What a coincidence. Hmmm.

 

First thing that came to my mind as well.

Which doesn't make much sense since he was in attendance at the ALL A finals.

 

UK does not recruit every player they watch play. I'm not sure if they have talked to him or not, but just because he was at the game does not really mean anything.

UK does not recruit every player they watch play. I'm not sure if they have talked to him or not, but just because he was at the game does not really mean anything.

 

He was there for fun. Not likely. :lol:

You did see them say Edmonson is a D1 guy right?

 

Yes but we all know why he was there. :D I am glad he was. I was not knocking him just saying.

UK does not recruit every player they watch play. I'm not sure if they have talked to him or not, but just because he was at the game does not really mean anything.

 

I know Billy has offered him, atleast that's what Scotty told me personally at the KY Preps Classic in Montgomery County, but I'm not sure how hard UK has recruited/been in contact with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.