Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson Update...

Featured Replies

Is there another Kevin Galloway? Because on scout it says he already signed a LOI with USC.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there another Kevin Galloway? Because on scout it says he already signed a LOI with USC.

 

 

That's the same one. He signed out of high school with USC, but didn't qualify, and went the JUCO route.

That's the same one. He signed out of high school with USC, but didn't qualify, and went the JUCO route.

 

Gotcha.:thumb:

BCG said he was not going to recruit a player than was committed to another school. Once Hopson reopened his recruiting, BCG began taking in games.

 

 

 

Kentucky is waayyyyyy behind................

I've heard that Bruce Pearl is all over these two kids. (Edmondson and Hopson) A parent told me from UHA that Pearl is recruiting Edmondson heavily thinking he can pull Hopson and Edmondson in as a package deal.

 

Until the All A final, Gillispie hadn't come to see Hopson since early last summer.

 

Well, the only way Edmondson goes to Tennessee is as a walkon. Tennesse just picked up a verbal yesterday from Daniel West(pg). This is thier

3rd commitment for '08 and now only have 1 schlorship remaining. I seriously doubt he walks on at Tennessee when he has offers to other Div. 1 schools.

Kentucky is waayyyyyy behind................

I never said they were ahead. I just gave a reason as to why BCG got in late.

Well, the only way Edmondson goes to Tennessee is as a walkon. Tennesse just picked up a verbal yesterday from Daniel West(pg). This is thier

3rd commitment for '08 and now only have 1 schlorship remaining. I seriously doubt he walks on at Tennessee when he has offers to other Div. 1 schools.

 

Really I didn't know about this signing. I also heard that Edmondson has his heart set on Vandy and apparently has the grades to play at Vandy. He hasn't heard much from them though and doesn't expect to be offered a scholarship. But that is his #1 choice.

 

In the end I would expect to see Hopson at KY or another big time school and Edmondson playing at EKU or WKU something like that.

Really I didn't know about this signing. I also heard that Edmondson has his heart set on Vandy and apparently has the grades to play at Vandy. He hasn't heard much from them though and doesn't expect to be offered a scholarship. But that is his #1 choice.

 

In the end I would expect to see Hopson at KY or another big time school and Edmondson playing at EKU or WKU something like that.

 

Hopson to UK and Edmonson to WKU for be fine with me.:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.