Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson Update...

Featured Replies

I just looked at his Rivals.com list of "Schools in the running" and he replaced his medium interest in UK with medium interest in Texas.

Doesn't look good for the big blue.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just looked at his Rivals.com list of "Schools in the running" and he replaced his medium interest in UK with medium interest in Texas.

Doesn't look good for the big blue.

 

I don't think he has anything to do with what is posted on Rivals. I could be wrong though.

Don't think he's coming to UK, and don't mind a bit.

because his medium interest in UK went to high interest
That may be, but it can't be why Rivals did it, because they dropped Kentucky from his list altogether.

 

I say the Vols.

His coach said he had been in contact with UK several times, but that was all to report as of now. Hopson said yesterday that he wanted to see what other schools may be of interest.

That may be, but it can't be why Rivals did it, because they dropped Kentucky from his list altogether.

 

I say the Vols.

 

 

 

I hope so. I have seen him a few times and he is very very lazy at both ends of the court.

So was Ellis Myles, until Pitino turned him into a very solid college player. I'd be more than happy to have Hopson at Louisville.

I just check Rivals.com and UK is not on the list... Sorry Guys.

I just check Rivals.com and UK is not on the list... Sorry Guys.

 

I already did that for you. :D

I have read quotes from Hopson saying UK has not been too active in recruiting him.

 

Personally, I think he will go to Tenn or UofL. UK needs to focus on getting some players over the height of 6'6".

 

I think Tenn because of their style of play, and the "anything goes" attitude of Pearl. I think UofL is a playe for his services because of the connection with Reggie Delk. The whole reason he was going to Miss. St in the first place.

So was Ellis Myles, until Pitino turned him into a very solid college player. I'd be more than happy to have Hopson at Louisville.

:thumb: If anyone can get everything out of this kid it's Pitino.

because his medium interest in UK went to high interest

 

No it didn't, he dropped UK off of his Rivals list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.