Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Juniors--Class of 2009

Featured Replies

FBI I haven't heard of Rash--Tell me more about him?? I know Montgomery must have a nice team with only 4 losses and playing Mason close.

 

 

6'4ish guard, plays great defense. Has great footwork, nice shot and a leaper. Has soft hands. His biggest issue is he needs to get more aggressive.

 

Mason Co. knows about his defensive.

 

I thought the last Clark Co. at Montgomery was his shining moment. MC was down 16-4 and he clearly stepped up and took over the game. He had some foul trouble during the game, but when he was on the court he was the man.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson, Ethan Faulkner, Evan Faulkney, and Tyler Boyles are the top juniors in from the 16'th region IMO.

Hood and Phares are probably 1 and 1A. The rest are pretenders.

Possibly Garrison Collins from JBS, if you need a big man...

Hood and Phares are probably 1 and 1A. The rest are pretenders.

 

With all due respect, Jacob Jenkins already has D1 offers. According to several reports, Jenkins will be visiting Wisconsin this weekend and the possibility of a committment could transpire. I would guess he is in the picture with Hood and Phares.

AMOS--

Waiting for some of the Western KY fans to chime in. Besides Hood I don't know what other outstanding Juniors are out there in WKY??

 

Charles "Chuck" Jones is a 6'8 post player from Hopkins County Central should be added to the top 15 of junior players. He recently had 20 points and nearly double digit boards in a game against Union County. WKU is showing interest.

Hood and Phares are probably 1 and 1A. The rest are pretenders.

 

That's your opinion which you are entitled too. This is mine which I am entitled too. Hood and Phare's are the pretenders.

Hood and Phares are probably 1 and 1A. The rest are pretenders.

 

The rest of what??? Ferguson, Ethan and Evan Faulkner are as deserving as any of these kids on that list.

I'm talking in terms of Mr. Basketball for next year. The other kids are very deserving to be mentioned.

 

I would be interested to know how bball jones would like to explain why he feels Hood and Phares are pretenders.

Need to add Eric Dunlap, guard from Oldham to the list. I think he is on Bolus's list as one of the top 10 in the state for the 09 class.

 

Dunlap is a good player out of the 8th region. There are two others that come to mind also from the 8th... CJ Penney from Anderson County, and Trent Maddox from Gallatin County. I think any coach would be delighted to have any one of them on his team in an All-Star type game.

I'm talking in terms of Mr. Basketball for next year. The other kids are very deserving to be mentioned.

 

I would be interested to know how bball jones would like to explain why he feels Hood and Phares are pretenders.

 

The thread was about what juniors "might" represent us in Ky/In All Star game nextyear. Nothing was said about who would represent for Mr. Basketball. You didn't even say nothing about Mr. Basketball in your original post which said Hood, Phare's 1 and 1a rest are pretender's.

 

I really don't know what you mean by the highlighted, but I am assuming you meant WOULD I CARE TO EXPLAIN. Don't mind a bit..........By the same reason you felt all the others were pretender's. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and they do vary!:thumb:

From the 10th Region: Russ Middleton from Mason Co. and Brandon Rash from Montgomery Co. are both very good players.

Heres my list in no particular order

 

Richie Phares Scott County

Leonard Macon Taylor County

Evan Faulkner elliot

Ethan Faulkner Elliot

Jonathan Ferguson Elliot

Matt Clevenger Pikeville

 

Andy Donovan Franklin County

Barrett Meyers Franklin County

Jon Hood Madisonville

Darrin Ballou Adair County

Jacob Jenkins Manual

Vee Sanford Catholic

Russ Middleton Mason County

Stephen Mcfarland Boone County

Taylor Botkins Catholic

Heres my list in no particular order

 

Richie Phares - Scott Co.

Leonard Macon - was at Danville, but left

Evan Faulkner - Elliott Co.

Ethan Faulner - Elliott Co.

Jonathan Ferguson - Elliott Co.

Matt Clevenger

Andy Donovan - Franklin Co

Barrett Meyers - Franklin Co

Jon Hood - Madisonville

Darrin Ballou - Adair Co.

Jacob Jenkins

Vee Sanford - Lex. Cath

Russ Middleton - Mason Co

Stephen Mcfarland - Boone Co.

Taylor Botkins - Lex Cath

 

Can you confirm the schools and fill in the blanks?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.