Top Juniors--Class of 2009

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'4ish guard, plays great defense. Has great footwork, nice shot and a leaper. Has soft hands. His biggest issue is he needs to get more aggressive.

Mason Co. knows about his defensive.

I thought the last Clark Co. at Montgomery was his shining moment. MC was down 16-4 and he clearly stepped up and took over the game. He had some foul trouble during the game, but when he was on the court he was the man.

PROBABLY THE BEST HE'S PLAYED ALL YEAR-

How is Hood not the best Jr. in the state? He has Major Div 1 coaches flying in to see him. Taking nothing away from Ferguson as he is a great scorer but Hood seems to be the total package.

Hood probably is best prospect in the state in 2009. Don't know what you call total package but 27ppg, 6 rebds, 3asst, 3 steal's, 3.5deflecs per game

is Ferguson's package.

Biggest advantage Hood has on Ferguson is size: Hood 6'6" Ferguson 6'2"

In shooting guard perspective Ferguson has the advantage- Ferguson 42%

from three, Hood 32% from three

Both of them are great player's, both are Ky boy's. Myself I am going to give both all the props I can

PROBABLY THE BEST HE'S PLAYED ALL YEAR-

That was the first in a string of good offensive games for Rash. He put 25 on Western Hills. He's been playing great defense all year. That hasn't stopped as he held the guard from Franklin Co. to like 3/18 the other night.

That was the first in a string of good offensive games for Rash. He put 25 on Western Hills. He's been playing great defense all year. That hasn't stopped as he held the guard from Franklin Co. to like 3/18 the other night.

I've seen him play five games this year and the Clark Co game was by far the best he's played in .

Jefferson County is not getting much love on this thread. With the exception of Jacob Jenkins of Manual, I do not believe any 6th or 7th Region player has been mentioned. Is this because there are few Jefferson County posters or is there really a dearth of talent in Jefferson County?

Jefferson County is not getting much love on this thread. With the exception of Jacob Jenkins of Manual, I do not believe any 6th or 7th Region player has been mentioned. Is this because there are few Jefferson County posters or is there really a dearth of talent in Jefferson County?

I'm not familiar with the Jefferson County areas' talent so I can't really comment on them..