Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mad. Southern Interviews

Featured Replies

I really like this argument, given the fact that Mike Elkin was the head coach at Madison Central from 1982-1992 before he took over at Southern from 1993-1998:rolleyes:

 

 

Plus Coach Elkin had head coaching expirence which Scenter doesn't...so I see your point about Madison Central, but it really doesn't work here...but thanks for trying.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ART P.... He's always lurking.....

 

 

NICE.....

I really like this argument, given the fact that Mike Elkin was the head coach at Madison Central from 1982-1992 before he took over at Southern from 1993-1998:rolleyes:

 

SlapFest seems to have a lot of emotion riding on this topic. I'm going to assume he's closely involved on this one.

We need to stay on the topic of the future coach of Madison Southern. Some people are getting close to violating Rule 2. Some of you may want to re-read the rules.

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/php/rules.php

I bet that someone who has not been mentioned on here gets this job.

 

In the other Madison Southern thread you mentioned that Poynter would be a good fit for Southern. Is that who you are hinting around too??? It seems he is the only one not mention on this thread from the other.

In the other Madison Southern thread you mentioned that Poynter would be a good fit for Southern. Is that who you are hinting around too??? It seems he is the only one not mention on this thread from the other.

 

He was mentioned in post #32. So it will proably not be him.

He was mentioned in post #32. So it will proably not be him.

Guy Morris hasn't been mentioned yet.:D

Well, I guess it all boils down to this weekend. I think that is when they are interviewing...just what has seemingly been reported here. Lots of quality names. I can't wait to see how this one comes out. Who will it be????

 

Maybe we should do a poll....hahaha

 

Brumley

Pointer

Campbell

Scenters

Clay Co's coach

Clay's coach isn't getting an interview

Well at least we can mark that one off

Dave Brumley is the best man for the job, plain and simple. I promise you that no one will work any harder or give more time to this program. The kids love Brumley. I will go ahead and say that the Southern kids don't want ANYTHING from Central. That makes me wonder how many kids would even come out if Scenters got the job. The kids want to play for Dave Brumley. I am very anxious to hear about this job tomorrow. I just hope the interview committee does what is best for the program.

Dave Brumley is the best man for the job, plain and simple. I promise you that no one will work any harder or give more time to this program. The kids love Brumley. I will go ahead and say that the Southern kids don't want ANYTHING from Central. That makes me wonder how many kids would even come out if Scenters got the job. The kids want to play for Dave Brumley. I am very anxious to hear about this job tomorrow. I just hope the interview committee does what is best for the program.

 

I agree with you. :thumb:

Dave Brumley is the best man for the job, plain and simple. I promise you that no one will work any harder or give more time to this program. The kids love Brumley. I will go ahead and say that the Southern kids don't want ANYTHING from Central. That makes me wonder how many kids would even come out if Scenters got the job. The kids want to play for Dave Brumley. I am very anxious to hear about this job tomorrow. I just hope the interview committee does what is best for the program.

 

I feel like I am in a "Dave Brumley For Head Coach" campaign forum. The only thing that is missing is for someone to say, "I'm Dave Brumley and I support this form"

I feel like I am in a "Dave Brumley For Head Coach" campaign forum. The only thing that is missing is for someone to say, "I'm Dave Brumley and I support this form"

 

:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.