After 1 Month.......How's your New Years Resolutions holding up?

Rebel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beleive it or not mine has now lasted over one year since I made it last year. I now have lost a total of 45lbs, 4 inches off my waiste and feeling better

every day. I made the resolution I would join a gym and go more than the normal 3 to 4 times a week. I have been going on an average of 5 to 6 days a week. All my vitals like blood pressure, cholestrol, blood sugar are all down and heading in the right direction. Hopefully when I go in March I will get off my insulin. It has been worth it so far. JD

Beleive it or not mine has now lasted over one year since I made it last year. I now have lost a total of 45lbs, 4 inches off my waiste and feeling better

every day. I made the resolution I would join a gym and go more than the normal 3 to 4 times a week. I have been going on an average of 5 to 6 days a week. All my vitals like blood pressure, cholestrol, blood sugar are all down and heading in the right direction. Hopefully when I go in March I will get off my insulin. It has been worth it so far. JD

Great job! Isn't it great to with exercise what you used to do with pills?:thumb:

I've held true so far and I fel great for doing so. I have eliminated chocolate and soda. I thought fior sure I would have headaches when I quit Mt. Dew but I run around 15 miles a week and lift at the gym I just joined. Couldn't feel better, I anticipate to stay this way for a while.

I've held true so far and I fel great for doing so. I have eliminated chocolate and soda. I thought fior sure I would have headaches when I quit Mt. Dew but I run around 15 miles a week and lift at the gym I just joined. Couldn't feel better, I anticipate to stay this way for a while.

:scared:

There are little things called "marathons" you could participate in now. :lol:

Good for you though. :thumb:

That's wonderful. Hopefully next year I can have the same results as you. I started about 3 weeks ago and have lost 11 1/2 pounds. Hopefully I can keep it up.